Player Ratings: Crystal Palace (a) 1-2

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have now watched the match on Spursplay ( because I do it legally ) . I didn't think we were very good. Maddison had a slightly off night, Son apart from the tap in was average, Richi his usual wasteful self. Bissouma quiet, Porro and Davies unimpressive. Romero and Vdv defended well but were both a little safe in their build up play, too much sideways and back passing . Sarr very good . It's just as well Palace were shite.
Ref was shite as well, a few yellows went begging IMO. It looked like a handball for their goal but Porro was poor for it.
We had a poor second half v Fulham as well and Posto needs to address it.

Posted Yesterday…

disclosure of foul voting ( there is no such thing as bin voting) should result in a warning or ban. Its encouraging others to do the same and is cowardly.
Whatever, I’m calling you out to your “Internet persona” face.

Anybody who dishes some flack to you, it’s abuse or Ban worthy.

Think your Ego needs some help, by a Ban, my opinion.

Do you understand opinions are abstract, like ratings? It may serve this forum well for you to learn this. In my opinion.

Who gives a fuck about disagrees anyway?

Don’t waste your foul vote fellas, just use it for proper cuntery.
It’s about much more than that, looking at over half the disagrees it’s due to slight deviance from his abstract opinion.

He stifles others posting using this sly tactic.

Have only ever voted once before and seen to awful stuff posted. Think he needs to learn his/our place (we aren’t Admin or Thread Monitors).

Even on ignore it was impossible to get away from his overbearing nature.

Don't understand why the moron is even on the thread.

He has a set of exact ratings he believes is perfect (his own), so why even look at or interact with the thread?

Purely in an attempt to say "I'm right, you're wrong".. whereas all the other posters just want to stick their ratings down and look at the forums averages per player.

Don't understand why the moron is even on the thread.

He has a set of exact ratings he believes is perfect (his own), so why even look at or interact with the thread?

Purely in an attempt to say "I'm right, you're wrong".. whereas all the other posters just want to stick their ratings down and look at the forums averages per player.
His spreadsheet is more important than all us plebs.

Know your place and take this to the derailment thread…

His spreadsheet is more important than all us plebs.

Know your place and take this to the derailment thread…

Some stupid spreadsheet based on nothing exact if its translated to player ratings.
Doesn't appear this 'data' is shared or anything though - just dishes out disagrees for those that don't unknowingly follow it.

How weird.

Postecoglou: 8
Vicario: 8
Royal: 7
Porro: 7
Romero: 9
Davies: 6.5
van de Ven: 9
Højbjerg: 7
Sarr: 8
Bissouma: 7
Maddison: 9
Bentancur: 10
Son: 8
Richarlison: 7
Kulusevski: 8
Johnson: 7
Gil: 6

Submit your ratings | View match averages | View season averages
That Bentancur rating will make his head explode!

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

It’s about much more than that, looking at over half the disagrees it’s due to slight deviance from his abstract opinion.

He stifles others posting using this sly tactic.

Have only ever voted once before and seen to awful stuff posted. Think he needs to learn his/our place (we aren’t Admin or Thread Monitors).

Even on ignore it was impossible to get away from his overbearing nature.

Is he not entitled to disagree?

Is he not entitled to disagree?
Oh he’s very, very entitled.

Am I not entitled to think he’s being an arsehole knowingly, trying to agitate others to stop posting ratings he doesn’t agree with?

(I voted ratings abuse, after noting he was disagreeing with anything slightly away from his perception)

Back
Top Bottom