Player Ratings: Crystal Palace (h) 1-0

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Forster - 6
Royal - 7
Romero - 8
Lenglet - 6
Porro - 7
Hojbjerg - 6
Skipp - 6
Davies - 6
Richarlison - 6
Son - 7
Kane - 8

Discussion point. Hojbjerg ratings from 1 to 7 on this forum.
The media rated him at 7 mostly so far.
They probably watched the highlights and saw his one decent run forward. But he was pretty anonymous and his was only on the winning team because he had Harry Kane on his side.

Was even anonymous on our goal. Ball started at royal and went, Romero, lenglet, Skipp, lenglet, Davies, Kane, porro, Kane.

Discussion point. Hojbjerg ratings from 1 to 7 on this forum.
The media rated him at 7 mostly so far.
Media giving a 7 is quite generous. As for rating of 1 here, I had to show ignored content to find it so suggest you also ignore it for your forum average as you normally would?

Forster: 6
Royal: 7
Dier: 2
Porro: 7
Lenglet: 6
Romero: 6
Davies: 5
Skipp: 6
Højbjerg: 6
Son: 7
Richarlison: 5
Kane: 7
Kulusevski: 2
Danjuma: 2

Forster: 8
Royal: 8
Dier: 5
Porro: 7
Lenglet: 7
Romero: 8
Davies: 6
Skipp: 6
Højbjerg: 6
Son: 6
Richarlison: 5
Kane: 8
Kulusevski: 5
Danjuma: 5

Media giving a 7 is quite generous. As for rating of 1 here, I had to show ignored content to find it so suggest you also ignore it for your forum average as you normally would?

Quite a few have suggested just numbers are boring. I don't put anyone on ignore, never have. I would rather try and talk it through. As I did with this 1 to 7. Posters want discussion so let's talk about it.
I was challenged on a 3 rating for Forster last time out and provided my marksheet.

Now, this is very nifty!

Well Done Wow GIF by BayWa AG

Back
Top Bottom