Player Ratings: Fulham (h) 2-0

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said pretty good. I will take a look later and see if the 0.50 would have differentiated players of the same rating more accurately.
Oh here we go! :disdain:

Ratings are subjective, If I think two players are both a 7, then 7 they are. If you think one is an 8 and the other a 7.5, then that's your opinion, if someone else thinks one is a 7.5 and an 8, then again, it's opinion.

There is no right or wrong answer.

You do realize “the media” rating is an average of numerous media members. Are you going through all of them and then not counting the media members who are too far away from the mean?

It's not all media, some are podcasts and websites. It's purpose is partly to bring in a more neutral perspective. Not so Spurscentric. Spurs fans understandably get a bit heated or euphoric with players.

Ratings are subjective, If I think two players are both a 7, then 7 they are. If you think one is an 8 and the other a 7.5, then that's your opinion, if someone else thinks one is a 7.5 and an 8, then again, it's opinion.

Maddison 8, Son 8 ? Inseparable ? Even by 0.50 ?
Maddison played better. But you are too stubborn to use 0.5s to make a point. Flawed.

There are right and wrong amalgamations of ratings though. If the amalgamator selects partially, as The Dealer does, the amalgamation is worthless reflection of his/her own views and prejudices.

I didn't. My ratings are genuine. But nonetheless you gave me a disagree, because you're a severely pathetic and like to wreck threads.

I wasn't referring to you. It was the statement that all ratings are subjective with no right or wrong. There clearly is. Giving a 10 for every player is pathetic and disrespectful to the thread.

Fro
Wrong as usual. I select those that are not ridiculous. I didn't agree with Bonas but selected them as they were ball park.
If ratings are obviously out of step with the general consensus I ignore them. Otherwise a situation arises like we have.....the forum final average being higher than any other. Its not representative as its distorted by the 10 club.
You don't have to take any notice of my data , its a comparison, an alternative to the ridiculous.Meh the entire formeum members who subittied ratijn g you're calling them all rediculous except 7,I those 7 are the 7 nost like yours.

I'm disregarding the incorrect. Selecting the considered and sensible. I could only find 7 and some of those were dodgy, like Bonas.
Bore off with your selected and skewed ratings. No wonder your ratings thread has been ignoreed by the forum as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom