Player Ratings: Fulham (h) 2-0

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ratings were selected by me as one of the 7 which had a semblance of credibility
So you're selecting the ratings that are most like your own? Bascially you're fixing your results to support your own rating. You're using your own rating as a template to judge the ratings of others.

Last edited:
So you're selecting the ratings that are most like your own? Bascially you're fixing your results to support your own rating. You're using your own rating as a template to judge the ratings of others.

Wrong as usual. I select those that are not ridiculous. I didn't agree with Bonas but selected them as they were ball park.
If ratings are obviously out of step with the general consensus I ignore them. Otherwise a situation arises like we have.....the forum final average being higher than any other. Its not representative as its distorted by the 10 club.
You don't have to take any notice of my data , its a comparison, an alternative to the ridiculous.

Postecoglou: 9
Vicario: 9
Royal: 5
Porro: 7
Romero: 9
Udogie: 7
van de Ven: 9
Skipp: 4
Højbjerg: 7
Sarr: 6
Maddison: 8
Lo Celso: 4
Son: 9
Richarlison: 6
Kulusevski: 7
Veliz: 5
Johnson: 5

Submit your ratings | View match averages | View season averages

Too many 9s. No way Vicario did enough for a 9 and that's reflected in the media. Posto a 9 when he admitted it was our worst half so far in the second half.
Vdv never a 9. I can substantiate that of required with my mark sheet.
Hojbjerg a 7 the same as Kulu, no way.

I had Udogie as 7 and you had 6.5. That is absolutely unforgivable.

Its just a joke, mate. You gave out about 10 disagrees to the last ratings thread, so i thought I’d give you a little payback for a laugh. Plus I noticed our ratings were very similar which made it even more amusing.

You’ve calmed down a bit since this last thread, so I’ll take it easy on you. For now.
A tolerance of 0.50 or even 1.0 is comparable and worthy of discussion.
6.50 is a good performance, he went off early so not a 90 minute contribution. He was getting a bit ragged.

Too many 9s. No way Vicario did enough for a 9 and that's reflected in the media.
According to your own data Vicario averaged 7.80 in the media so McCOYS McCOYS rating of 9 for Vicario was only 1.2 off. The media gave PEH a 7.25 average and you gave him a 9 so you were 1.75 off your media average for PEH yet you've considered you own rating as good enough to include but not McCoys?

According to your own data Vicario averaged 7.80 in the media so McCOYS McCOYS rating of 9 for Vicario was only 1.2 off. The media gave PEH a 7.25 average and you gave him a 9 so you were 1.75 off your media average for PEH yet you've considered you own rating as good enough to include but not McCoys?

Excellent work. That's how this thread should operate. Challenge, don't accept shoddy ratings. In this instance the media were wrong on Hojbjerg in my opinion. The McCoy rejection was cumulative, not just one player was wrong.

I could only find 7 posts with any real credibility plus mine making 8. Your set of ratings were not included. You need to put more thought into it rather than treating the thread as a joke. I hope Admin didn't include yours either.
Did you include any of the ratings posts you've put a 'disagree' to?

Your ratings were selected by me as one of the 7 which had a semblance of credibility. I didn't agree with all of them but thought they were fair enough.
Actually my ratings are pretty close to yours except Vicario you gave a 9, me a 7, combined result was 7.72.
Skipp you gave a 4.5, me a 6, combined result was 5.44.
Hojbjerg you gave a 7, me a 9, combined average 7.27.

So disregarding Skipp as a sub and difficult to quantify. I was closer to the Vicario combined rating and you were closer on Hojbjerg.
So an even assessment on both parts......and yet you chose to disagree with mine and I selected yours as fair. !!
Any amalgamated ratings put forward by you are utterly bogus and worthless, as you pre-select those which accord with your own opinion.

You're a bonehead masquerading as a statistician.

Excellent work. That's how this thread should operate. Challenge, don't accept shoddy ratings. In this instance the media were wrong on Hojbjerg in my opinion. The McCoy rejection was cumulative, not just one player was wrong.
You do realize “the media” rating is an average of numerous media members. Are you going through all of them and then not counting the media members who are too far away from the mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom