Player Ratings: Newcastle (h) 4-1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've already explained in the Ange thread. But to save time....my wife's name is Angela, everyone calls her Ange. I just can't do it. The Aussies do tend to put an O on the end of nicknames so it kind of works.
Why don't you just call her Posto?

I included your ratings in the forum select 10 because I considered them to be fair and balanced. Can you rate those 2 please in case I need to change the final average.
Of course admin should be doing this and would do I'm sure. !!
...which makes your 'forum ratings' 100% bogus and unreliable, making your presentations meaningless.

...which makes your 'forum ratings' 100% bogus and unreliable, making your presentations meaningless.
The only meaningful element of the pure forum ratings results is just that. They don't incorporate neutral sources from outside or Spurs related ratings from elsewhere to give a broader result. It's is narrow and biased source of opinion.
My comparisons don't include ludicrous or joke ratings. It's websites , newspapers and podcasts. An alternative opinion.
The purpose of the comparison is to provide a different perspective.
I don't doctor them, I vet them only from this forum, as does admin ( so he says ) .

It doesn't matter whether I agree or not. The ratings just have to be sensible and seemingly unbiased. Which can't be said for a fair proportion. ie 10s for every player etc.
Can you grasp the fact that, by making a selection of ratings based on your value judgements, you're embedding your opinions into the result, creating a bias in the statistics and thereby invalidating any figures you come up with? Not that it matters anyway, because it doesn't.

Can you grasp the fact that, by making a selection of ratings based on your value judgements, you're embedding your opinions into the result, creating a bias in the statistics and thereby invalidating any figures you come up with? Not that it matters anyway, because it doesn't.
No because I'm just omitting the rubbish which admin does anyway.

I don't select the media /Web ratings. They are what they are. By deselecting the stupid ratings , admin is doing the same as me, if not, the ratings are nonsense.

I don't select the media /Web ratings. They are what they are. By deselecting the stupid ratings , admin is doing the same as me, if not, the ratings are nonsense.
But who decides which ratings are 'stupid'? You do.

Did my ratings form part of your set?

Back
Top Bottom