Player Ratings: Sheffield Utd (h) 2-1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Those that disagreed with this post are abusing the function because he clearly hasn't.
Or, May=be, your disagreeable posts are what is disagreed with.

Maybe, my shambolic punctuation was a suitable response, to your strange OCD compulsion to manage the thoughts, feelings and postings of others? (with much better and more meaningful posting history, than you)

Or, May=be, your disagreeable posts are what is disagreed with.

Maybe, my shambolic punctuation was a suitable response, to your strange OCD compulsion to manage the thoughts, feelings and postings of others? (with much better and more meaningful posting history, than you)

Posting history is irrelevant. I expressed an opinion on 2 sets of ratings that were both nonsense....that's all. No psychological analysis is necessary or warranted. It's an example of gang/ bully behaviour already flagged up on this forum. You are just vindicating the accusation.

Posting history is irrelevant. I expressed an opinion on 2 sets of ratings that were both nonsense....that's all. No psychological analysis is necessary or warranted. It's an example of gang/ bully behaviour already flagged up on this forum. You are just vindicating the accusation.

Calling my ratings nonsense is bullying. You are a vindictive, bullying troll and nobody on this forum likes you.

Deal with THAT.

Calling your ratings nonsense is correct but just my opinion. I didn't get personal whereas you have which puts the spotlight on your irrational thought process.....once again.
In the interests of transparency, I have foul voted you for spoiling yet another thread and abusing fine people. It was so much nicer when all you could do was lurk. Hopefully your days here are numbered.

In the interests of transparency, I have foul voted you for spoiling yet another thread and abusing fine people. It was so much nicer when all you could do was lurk. Hopefully your days here are numbered.

I didn't spoil it I just commented on some stupid ratings. It was your bully boy chums who got personal and derailed the thread. Disclosure of a foul vote is encouraging others to follow suit and should not be allowed. It's cowardly.

Oh , I laughed at the fine people comment.

I didn't spoil it I just commented on some stupid ratings. It was your bully boy chums who got personal and derailed the thread. Disclosure of a foul vote is encouraging others to follow suit and should not be allowed. It's cowardly.

Oh , I laughed at the fine people comment.
PhSPEc2.png

Postecoglou: 10
Vicario: 9
Royal: 7
Perisic: 8
Porro: 8
Romero: 9
Udogie: 8
van de Ven: 9
Højbjerg: 8
Sarr: 8
Bissouma: 9
Maddison: 9
Son: 8
Richarlison: 9
Kulusevski: 10
Solomon: 9
Johnson: 8

The Perisic corner that led to Richi's goal was SUBLIME and upped his rating a bit. All the subs did really well. 10 for Deki? The goal sealed it.

Submit your ratings | View match averages | View season averages

Back
Top Bottom