Player Ratings: Wolves (h) 1-2

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That was 9/10 banter.
Tom And Jerry Pain GIF by Boomerang Official

I'm choosing not to post them officially. I appreciate how delicate people are after a loss and also how seriously this world-affecting ratings thread is taken.
The funny thing is, you don't seem to be the slightest bit bothered or upset when we do lose.
You show about as much passion as a corpse in the freezer

I genuinely dread the day I become a fan like you. I'd probably start following bowls or something.

Postecoglou: 3
Vicario: 8
Royal: 5.5
Romero: 7
Davies: 4
van de Ven: 7
Sarr: 5.5
Bissouma: 4
Maddison: 3
Bentancur: 4
Son: 2
Richarlison: 4
Kulusevski: 5
Johnson: 3
Werner: 3

Awful. Friggin terrible.

Only Vic, Cuti & Micky gave it a proper go and shown their quality.

Plenty will shit on Emerson but that's just agenda driven.

Biss, Mads and Sonny weren't interested today. Despite his goal and that 20yarder saved by Sa, Kulu was shite...usual one-trick, one-gear poney.

Clear lack of quality. Clear lack of guts. Our mate Ange outsmarted, not for the first time...nor last.

Submit your ratings | View match averages | View season averages

The funny thing is, you don't seem to be the slightest bit bothered or upset when we do lose.
You show about as much passion as a corpse in the freezer

I genuinely dread the day I become a fan like you. I'd probably start following bowls or something
Of course I get upset when I lose. The thing is - and this might be a new one for you - I learnt long ago that it isn't the end of the world and there are bigger things in life.

When we lose I tend to do proactive things to cheer myself up. I don't come on here too often for a start since people like you are pretty open that you like coming on here after a loss to throw your shit around. I go spend time with my son. This evening we've been playing with his new Donkey Kong toy - proper cheered me up.

Oh and I may amuse myself in a thread that loads of people on here seem to take FAR too seriously.

Postecoglou: 4
Vicario: 7
Royal: 5
Romero: 5
Davies: 4
van de Ven: 6.5
Sarr: 6
Bissouma: 4
Maddison: 5
Bentancur: 6
Son: 4
Richarlison: 4