Players blighted by injury that could have been special?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not that I knew the fellow, I was too young, but I saw this the other day. Bobby Smith ended Eric Caldow's career.

I thought Adam Lallana was going to be the perfect number 10, at the highest level. He understood the roles of a modern number 10 - intelligent but unfortunately, fragile (aren't we all...).

I thought Adam Lallana was going to be the perfect number 10, at the highest level. He understood the roles of a modern number 10 - intelligent but unfortunately, fragile (aren't we all...).

Extremely elegant player to watch on his day. Pressed as good as anyone too under Klopp when he was fit.

Last edited:
Gooners are nuts, Wilshere was never world-class even before his injuries. Talented no doubt, but they massively over-rated him.

Fabregas at the same age was a far greater talent and a much more rounded footballer with a far better attitude. Even without injuries i don't think Wilshere would have got to that level.

But which one was the biggest twat?

Bale. Not even joking. He would've been in the CR7/Messi class were it not for his injuries. He was that good.

Another shout goes to Pato. AC Milan doctors should be arrested for what they did to him...

Anderton, he would never have stayed at spurs for so long if he was fit.
I always liked watching Mehmet Scholl at Bayern, I think he could have been one of the greatest midfielders if he stayed fit

Back
Top Bottom