Players worth keeping an eye on playing for other clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watched a bit of Serbia v France Under-19 and a midfielder just stood out as being an absolute class act. Reminded me a bit of Luka the way he plays.

Tottenham should send scouts immediately to watch, Mihajlo Petkovic (18) at Partizan Belgrade, who looks to be an incredibly talented player with huge potential.

Watched a bit of Serbia v France Under-19 and a midfielder just stood out as being an absolute class act. Reminded me a bit of Luka the way he plays.

Tottenham should send scouts immediately to watch, Mihajlo Petkovic (18) at Partizan Belgrade, who looks to be an incredibly talented player with huge potential.
Had a sandwich for lunch, in Belgrade 15years ago, had dinner the night before in Vienna, Breakfast in Budapest.

No relation, you just reminded me.

Thought I’d chime in again about Canadian Ismael Kone. Canada was “ok” today against Uruguay. We had some good spells, but needed to put something into the net! I do have to wonder whether Herdman will remain with the program or get a managerial gig elsewhere after his success first with the CWNT, and now the men.

Anyway…Kone would be a good piece to add!

Danube River cruise?
Naaaa, tour of Balkans by Car. Slovenia - Austria - Hungary - Serbia - Macedonia - Kosovo (Admin at time, not yet official Country) - Montenegro - Croatia - Italy - Slovenia (2 Weeks 7,000miles odd!)

When hiring Car, chose one with no mileage excess, it had only done 6,000 odd miles, women checked mileage about 3x, baffled, we’d done soo much.

Pretty epic.

That's the match, Petkovic is No. 8, Serbian No.11, Kabic has a nice left foot, but not sure about him. Big centre half No. 5 Kovacevic is well worth a look, barely gave Mathys Tel much at all.

Buayi-Kali, (No.6 - Parma), Bitshshiabu (No.5 - PSG) would be the two I'd pick from the French side, but something about Odobert (No.20 - Troyes) and Bouanani (No.11 - Nice).

Zaire-Emery (No.18 - PSG) isn't 17 until March next year and Desire Doue (No.10 Rennes) turns 18 in June next year. Big futures too.

Some real potential in both sides, but something special about Petkovic IMO.

God I wish football fans focused more on what players can do than can't. When did football become so boring and robotic?
I feel like it started with Mourinho coming to these shores and has been exacerbated over the years due to the proliferation of stats and over analysis.

Back in the day there seemed to be loads of mavericks like Ginola, Juninho, Kinkladze, Di Canio etc, doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

I feel like it started with Mourinho coming to these shores and has been exacerbated over the years due to the proliferation of stats and over analysis.

Back in the day there seemed to be loads of mavericks like Ginola, Juninho, Kinkladze, Di Canio etc, doesn't seem to be the case anymore.
Don't forget my personal favourite Chris Waddle. Strolling jogging burying teams.....

Not sure if it's been mentioned here but Saints keeper Bazunu, only 20, already starting for them in the league. I know Pompey fans were raving about him last year when they had him on loan from City.
He moved to Saints for £12m in the summer on a 5 year contract so prob not going anywhere soon but one to keep an eye on

Not sure if it's been mentioned here but Saints keeper Bazunu, only 20, already starting for them in the league. I know Pompey fans were raving about him last year when they had him on loan from City.
He moved to Saints for £12m in the summer on a 5 year contract so prob not going anywhere soon but one to keep an eye on

We were all set to sign him as a kid then city came in and nicked him off us last minute.

A good keeper though and one we should be keeping an eye on.

Back
Top Bottom