Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
Following two successive transfer windows of zero investment.

Humiliation by our own hand.

If the ship goes down, the captain should be going with it.
Zero investment ok but this crop of players should at least show more fight and determination than what we’ve seen tonight and maybe in the last few months and that’s something you can’t blame on the lack of investment.

Following two successive transfer windows of zero investment.

Humiliation by our own hand.

If the ship goes down, the captain should be going with it.
Remember when certain posters were branding unhappy fans as melts and claiming we didn't need to strengthen the side because we already had a great team

:memelol:

I want him to stay
So do I but how can he? This performance isn't a one off, it's the latest symptom of seemingly a host of things wrong at the club which almost all originate from Poch.

Formation
Tactics
Subs
Team selection
Defending
Static play
Predictable play
Bizarre things said in press conferences
Player contracts
Multiple players regressing

These problems aren't getting resolved, results and performances as a result have been poor for some time and appear to be getting worse. He seems to have lost his way and isn't able to find his way back.

The look on Pochs face at the end suggested he had seen enough.

Look I like the guy, really, really like the guy and hoped we would win trophies together. But this season has been mistake after mistake, and selections that shouldn't be at the club. I don't know what is going on in Poch's head at the minute, but I'd love him to sort it out, and soon.

We're a day into October and I kinda feel the FA cup is our only hope, and it's probably in all honesty, beyond us.

That performance alone is a sackable offence and you can’t sack the players or the chairman.

He has to go!

Yeah, cos that mentality is really working well in other areas of society, isn't it?

We're gonna crash out the CL with No Deal at this rate.

Good comparison. For instance, Levy, much like the EU, is a parasite which bleeds the club and tax paying fans dry while only investing a tiny portion of our money back into our club, and bosses our manager about like the little unelected pint sized tinpot dictactor he is and no matter how much we try we can't seem to get rid of him.

Back
Top Bottom