Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
I hope that as he is an hounourable man, he will resign before the sun rises.
We are in so deep hole that there is no climbing out right now.

He has done so much to the club, and given us some fond memories, but currently the situation needs action. He will go down to history books as hugely successive coach. But history books is where he AT THIS MOMENT belongs. I can see him returning at some point. As more experienced manager and when circumstances are different. But for now we need a change.

Thanks for good memories Mauricio!

He won't resign. We'll have to sack him and pay up his contract. 30+ million.

Tell you what I will take ownership of.
You.

You're an oxygen thieving waste of life whose been spending the last 12 months just waiting for Poch to fuck up.

You're not spurs. You're not a man.

You're a spineless, gooner, internet warrior bitch who wouldn't gob off to anyone in real life because you know you'd get a hiding.

Fuck off you little cunt before I put you down.

You're alone now, and you'll die alone. Enjoy that, you fat, brain damaged fuck.

Everything, all of it I called it right and everything you called along with your little band of happy clappers was wrong. You spat your vitriol at every point and I have completely owned you - I have made all of you look like ignorant fools.

I don't know what's happened. If it's that fucking diamond or losing Walker and Dembele. But right now it's fucking impossible to even try to guess how Pochettino wants to play football. I'm sorry, I love him. But it's time. Poch out. Allegri welcome.

Are we a big enough club to get Allegri? I’m really not sure.

Everything, all of it I called it right and everything you called along with your little band of happy clappers was wrong. You spat your vitriol at every point and I have completely owned you - I have made all of you look like ignorant fools.

Nope. You've made yourself look like an ignorant fool.

What's your address mate. Let's see how brave you are.

Your own family wish you didn't exist ffs. What does that tell you about yourself.

Tick tock
Dear oh dear oh dear. What has happened to this team?
When I look back to the scintillating performances of 2016/17 when we ripped teams to shreds home and away and I compare it to the slow lethargic sideways drivel that we are being treated to today I despair- yet the players are largely the same players.
I am afraid that Pochettino has run out of time. Whether it is the players or Pochettino the buck must stop with him. Yes Eriksen and Ali have been pathetic for 18 months, and like you Sammy I appear to have been one of the few who have seen Eriksen’s limitations for a long time. How can such a previously fantastic free kick expert score one free kick in the league since 2015 and still expect and be allowed to take them?
However if as a manager you have no plan b, play centre halves at full back and make late often bizarre substitutions after 70 minutes every game then you either change the your approach or face the consequences. How can he not see that Wanyama is finished? It is alright being a nice approachable manager like Pochettino undoubtedly is but eventually in many walks of life people take advantage and view your good nature as weakness. Players like Alli and Eriksen need calling out and challenging for their poor performances. Now obviously I don’t know what goes on behind closed doors but i just don’t see Poch doing that.
Time to go for me

Last edited:
Tell you what I will take ownership of.
You.

You're an oxygen thieving waste of life whose been spending the last 12 months just waiting for Poch to fuck up.

You're not spurs. You're not a man.

You're a spineless, gooner, internet warrior bitch who wouldn't gob off to anyone in real life because you know you'd get a hiding.

Fuck off you little cunt before I put you down.

You're alone now, and you'll die alone. Enjoy that, you fat, brain damaged fuck.
get help dude

You, and some others on here who know who they are, basking in this mess we are in to feed your own ego are a fucking disgrace. Absolute definition of scum.

Why would I bask about something that I have repeatedly warned about since 2016 hey? Do you honestly believe I took that position against the 99% of the supporter base and receive banning across multiple forums and a torrent of abuse because I wanted that?

The likes of yourself played a part in this with your endless free pass towards the manager, the endless excuses for him when he trampled over the clubs heritage and traditions with regards to the cup tournaments.

I would like to think this would be a learning point but I doubt it. Well done you’ve just played a major part in a repeat of the 87 Spurs side.

Back
Top Bottom