Poch to Woolwich ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My Opinion

• Not a problem, he's a free agent

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • Loss of respect, anywhere but there.

Votes: 46 32.9%
  • Treason. Totally changed my opinion of him.

Votes: 66 47.1%
  • Disappointed but still love the guy and wish him well.

Votes: 15 10.7%

• Total voters

Borodin55

Carpe Diem
With talk of the Woolwich coming under pressure to grab Poch now he's available ... how would you greet the news if it happened ??.

Last edited:
He would never go there, but at this point I don't think it would bother me that much or even at all, although I hope he will join a club like Bayern / a club outside England.

Last edited:
He would never go there, but at this point I don't think it would bother me that much, although I hope he will join a club like Bayern / a club outside England.
Piers Morgan (what a bastard) on Sky earlier saying they must grab him whilst he's available. I just cannot imagine going there for the derby game and seeing Poch in the Woolwich dugout.

He’s gone. He can go wherever he wants. It wouldn’t bother me. If you dump a girlfriend you can hardly tell her who she can and can’t see. Although there’s a few lads on here that would do exactly that.

Last edited:
He’s gone. He’s can go wherever he wants. It wouldn’t bother me. If you dump a girlfriend you can hardly tell her who she can and can’t see. Although there’s a few lads on here that would do exactly that.
I agree. We have dispensed of his services and he's a free agent to go where he pleases. As I said before I cannot imagine him in the Woolwich dugout but I would never question his right to be there.

I can’t see him going there myself- unless out of an act of revenge against Levy.
I think in the past he has been asked about going to Barcelona and he said he wouldn’t do it because he managed rivals Espanyol.
And anyway who in their right mind wants to manage that bunch of South London slags!

I do actually wonder if the reason Levy sacked him was to ensure he got Mourinho in before Woolwich binned Emery and went for Mourinho.

Would hurt me a lot, but wouldn't make me not acknowledge the work he did here. Stranger and worse things have happened :cunt:

Piers Morgan (what a bastard) on Sky earlier saying they must grab him whilst he's available. I just cannot imagine going there for the derby game and seeing Poch in the Woolwich dugout.

That would be the same Piers Moran who often takes the piss out of Poch by saying he's a serial loser and has never won anything.
We are turning them into West Ham level.

That would be the same Piers Moran who often takes the piss out of Poch by saying he's a serial loser and has never won anything.
We are turning them into West Ham level.

I’ve always thought that he would go to OT and I reckon he’ll be installed before Xmas

On Talkshite last night this twat of a Yanited fan called Andy Goldstein claiming OGS was a better manager than Poch
Goldstein tbf slaughtered him

Back
Top Bottom