Pochettino's Breakfast Habits

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're kidding, right?

Bloody statesiders.....

Haha!! You know that's an insult saying that!

No I didn't know that old Bernard got himself a gig on Dr Who, I thought he was done and dusted on Telly, so turned out an easier question for the youngsters than I thought!

Emigrating clearly has thrown my radar for the status of blankety blank hall of famers

Haha!! You know that's an insult saying that!

No I didn't know that old Bernard got himself a gig on Dr Who, I thought he was done and dusted on Telly, so turned out an easier question for the youngsters than I thought!

Emigrating clearly has thrown my radar for the status of blankety blank hall of famers
You're not worth your salt unless you can tell me what Carry Ons the Crib was in. :adestare:

Oh, and recent stuff wasn't his first encounter with Daleks!

#oldfart

You're not worth your salt unless you can tell me what Carry Ons the Crib was in. :adestare:

Oh, and recent stuff wasn't his first encounter with Daleks!

#oldfart

Yeah I know that smarty pants that was basically what I was saying in my question before I knew he had sorted himself out on the Tennant bandwagon!

I can't actually think of which carry on it was, been so long since I have seen one of those you know

You aren't old, 36! There are members of the squad 5 years older than you, where's the brad smilie??

Yeah I know that smarty pants that was basically what I was saying in my question before I knew he had sorted himself out on the Tennant bandwagon!

I can't actually think of which carry on it was, been so long since I have seen one of those you know

You aren't old, 36! There are members of the squad 5 years older than you, where's the brad smilie??
Why thank you. I feel young this morning as a result of your kindness. :)

Gonna go pick me up some skinny jeans......

Back
Top Bottom