Police to visit 1,000 homes in crackdown on illegal Premier League streams and "fire sticks"

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I use an internet based streaming service and here in Canada it is not considered illegal to use it. I pay 15 dollars a month and get all the games ! The conventional service would cost me $115 . I don't feel bad in the slightest !!
Is this Fubo? My issue is that this gets you the PL, and of course that’s awesome. Want to watch CL? You need another subscription (DAZN). How about the FA Cup? You need Sportsnet.

So, while it’s awesome to have one service and see all the league matches, it’s much more to get everything because of the different competitions. Unless you have a better solution, in which case, let me know please!

Is this Fubo? My issue is that this gets you the PL, and of course that’s awesome. Want to watch CL? You need another subscription (DAZN). How about the FA Cup? You need Sportsnet.

So, while it’s awesome to have one service and see all the league matches, it’s much more to get everything because of the different competitions. Unless you have a better solution, in which case, let me know please!
I signed up for Spursplay. It occurred to me that if we all sign up, at some point Levy will be rich enough to buy out the TV rights to all our games and just show them on that.

:levyeyes:

The service I have provides a complete service including all major European leagues & all premier league & English cup games.

Sounds awesome, so what is it? I mean if it's completely legal here (I'm also in Canada), can't you say what it is?
I've been on mine for 12 years (it's perfect), never seen them accept new members. The ones that get to big and go for growth are the ones that get shut down.

It may be legal for you to use but not for them to provide, hence no one wants to say out loud.

I was considering doing this my self as I already have a firestick and I have been given step by step instruction on how to do it. What put me off is that you can’t record programmes from it. I think also if I suddenly cancelled my bt and sky agreements they might smell a rat

I was considering doing this my self as I already have a firestick and I have been given step by step instruction on how to do it. What put me off is that you can’t record programmes from it. I think also if I suddenly cancelled my bt and sky agreements they might smell a rat
We are in the middle of a cost of living crisis. I wouldn't worry too much about Sky and BT's morals regarding where you could make savings.
If the inhabitants of our nation hadn't been taken the piss out of in such a blatent way by the powers that be, I don't think there would be so many people trying to navigate there way around paying for these extortionate subscription providers.

Utilitie providers should be included in this argument also.
As for recording stuff, I think there are ways to do this. Although you would have to be more stringent with the "housekeeping" to keep everything running smoothly.

A friend of mine has one ( ahem) and apparently, there is a section for films and TV series.
For example he is currently enjoying "Tulsa king" and "Yellowstone".

I also believe that if you have a dodgy box rather than a firestick there is a "catch up" mode, where you can watch TV programmes up to about 5 days after they've been broadcast. Although this is not entirely reliable.

Disclaimer:
The term "friend" does not apply to me or any of my known associates in any way whatsoever.
In fact I don't know anyone that has either a dodgy box or a firestick, let alone a combination of the two because they have TV's (televisions, not transvestites) in separate rooms.

HONESTLY

A friend of mine has one ( ahem) and apparently, there is a section for films and TV series.
For example he is currently enjoying "Tulsa king" and "Yellowstone".

I also believe that if you have a dodgy box rather than a firestick there is a "catch up" mode, where you can watch TV programmes up to about 5 days after they've been broadcast. Although this is not entirely reliable.

Disclaimer:
The term "friend" does not apply to me or any of my known associates in any way whatsoever.
In fact I don't know anyone that has either a dodgy box or a firestick, let alone a combination of the two because they have TV's (televisions, not transvestites) in separate rooms.

HONESTLY
I've been using Kodi (XBMC) for over a decade.

For those interested Google
- kodi
-The crew
-Real debrid (this is a must 16 euros 6 months, means links work).

Still pay prime /disney /Netflix (all shared with family) for ease of use.

How do I know you are not old Bill?

Have you read my posts?! More likely they have file(s) on me!

Brad Pitt Twelve Monkeys GIF by Filmin

Back
Top Bottom