Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Levys lion bar supplier told me it was Conte anyway, back in the ITK game baby!
Oh, well done, you bald fuckwit.

Bravo, you fucking plank. 👏

Why, Conte's in play with a new £75M credit stream (that's £100M to spend min- if Aurier, Foyth and a couple others go at least)... things are chipper my friend.

Well I got one post right when I said that I did not expect the new Manager to be announced by now. I do not think it matters if it goes on a bit longer as long as a new man is in place when the transfer window opens. Conte and Poch getting a lot of support but I am not keen on either. Conte I believe is in some ways like Mourinho and will cause problems with the players. I cannot recall the details but despite his success there they were glad he left. Poch as he is having problems with the DOF at PSG will insist on no DOF meaning we are left with the failed trio of Poch, Hitchen and Levy deciding on transfers. Poch was a good coach but not so good at recruitment. Despite what many are saying the problem over the last 2 years has not been not enough money spent but spending on the wrong players. The money we have spent should have seen better returns. It cannot all be explained away as Mourinho's tactics but Lo Celso and Ndombele should be winning us matches bearing in mind the money spent on them. They were not cheap purchases.
We need a DOF to run the show with Hitchen going and Levy taking a back seat. Any Manager coming in should have to agree that and Poch will not.
Cannot understand the high support for Potter and Rodgers seems out of the picture. Whilst I do not know too much about Ten Hag, he sounds the best option.
Crikey man,

paragraphs are your friend.

here we go lads. Choose one of these outstanding candidates:

maxresdefault.jpg

993027482.jpg

gareth-southgate.jpg
Shake Head No GIF

Fred Savage No GIF by The Grinder

Hillary Clinton No GIF

Back
Top Bottom