Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
We’re the Wimpy of Clubs it feels right now, existing somewhere, we think…

wimpy6.jpg
Wimpy sums up how aggressive we are in the transfer market that’s for sure

Out of interest, why does there seem to be a consensus on here that Winks is lazy? Clearly he lacks the ability we need, meaning that he is incapable of finding the right pass etc, but I've never thought of him as particularly lazy, well not any more so than half the rest of the squad at least... :/
He doesn't show for the ball to help relieve pressure.

He doesn't make runs off the ball. Or as much as a cm should.

He doesn't get stuck in.

He doesn't run with the ball, unless it's backwards to our defence.

He is in essence, the perfect opposite to Luka Modric.

But Steffen is a back-up keeper & Ferlan Torres is a promising young Spanish player, so I'm sure Pep is happy to evaluate the scouting recommendations.

Kane or Haaland would be first choice striker in Pep's system, so he's going to tell Txiki who he wants. Because he's seen enough to make his own evaluation.
According to the beeb, Haaland isn't going anywhere.

According to the beeb, Haaland isn't going anywhere.

According to numbers I saw somewhere, Dortmund would want £180M, Raiola £40M, Dad £40M (was probably euros), plus £400K odd. His cost is probably near double Kanes overall this year (or +70% odd). Plus Haalands commercial rights are nowhere near Kanes (Golden Boot World Cup, 3x Prem etc England Captain).

According to numbers I saw somewhere, Dortmund would want £180M, Raiola £40M, Dad £40M (was probably euros), plus £400K odd. His cost is probably near double Kanes overall this year (or +70% odd). Plus Haalands commercial rights or nowhere near Kanes (Golden Boot World Cup, 3x Prem etc England Captain).

In fairness your getting possibly the next Ronaldo/Messi level player, maybe he gets there maybe he doesn’t but he most likely will become the world best player and players like that come with a crazy premium.

Back
Top Bottom