Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
More to do with the fact that he wouldn't coming here than people not being convinced
Is this confirmed? Perhaps he wouldn't want to leave mid season but I´d be shocked if Potter were to turn us down otherwise. We are a far bigger club than Brighton with much more upward potential and would clearly be a step up for him, wage wise as well as more money to spend, better players, facilities etc

Is this confirmed? Perhaps he wouldn't want to leave mid season but I´d be shocked if Potter were to turn us down otherwise. We are a far bigger club than Brighton with much more upward potential and would clearly be a step up for him, wage wise as well as more money to spend, better players, facilities etc
He knows he's good, and Liverpool, City, Chelsea and United jobs could all be up for grabs in the next year or two. Why risk your reputation on Daniel Levy, and a squad that's been playing awful football for three years now?

Potter has already turned us down in the summer.

He knows he's good, and Liverpool, City, Chelsea and United jobs could all be up for grabs in the next year or two. Why risk your reputation on Daniel Levy, and a squad that's been playing awful football for three years now?
Also he's worked abroad already, I'd be willing to bet he'd move for a German, Spanish or Dutch club. I'm also willing to bet that the likes of Dortmund already have him on a list of potential managers.

Valverde surely worth consideration? Don't think this is a job for Eddie Howe, and I don't dislike Eddie Howe.
Valverde would be very good. He wouldn't play like Poch but it would be good and he would get the players on his side quickly I think.

Though the idea of a foreign coach is attractive new ideas , style of play etc but unless they’ve a cheque book with them it’s no better an option than any other so I’m warming to Graham Potter with a bit of luck he will get what it is to be a team trying to compete and if and it’s a big if he was to say yes Levy fucking backs him.

The problem with sacking Nuno now is the managers we should be after won’t come at this point. Just shows how horribly we screwed up the last coaching search. It is basically forcing us to have another wasted year.

I'd accept Fonseca, Favre but wouldn't hold much hope, just the football would be entertaining. (dear lord how far we've fallen).
Potter, Rodgers I'd support them.
Valverde, Poch, Conte would be the impossible dream.

I'd accept Fonseca, Favre but wouldn't hold much hope, just the football would be entertaining. (dear lord how far we've fallen).
Potter, Rodgers I'd support them.
Valverde, Poch, Conte would be the impossible dream.
Valverde's teams don't score enough goals, forget about a Messi inspired Barca or Greek giant Olympiakos, look at the stats of all his other teams equivalent to Spurs.

Valverde's teams don't score enough goals, forget about a Messi inspired Barca or Greek giant Olympiakos, look at the stats of all his other teams equivalent to Spurs.
The reason he took the job at Barca was because he was more than decent at Athletic no? Also, if Messi is publicly with you, alongside Pique and Busquets, that means that you're a good manager...

Back
Top Bottom