Post a picture of a player Tottenham signed the year you were born.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FFS, even back then :contefacepalm2:

JJOuAEPDVZF922PWJCxmptQf8vQO_xmPKxZqb8sj_xpF3rJHWhAVYtnF3IbXI536_kNC4JDuLq0Aktu8ymNyt_Tce7YOj0KYO7IoUJMNsO3bGlNjwERRv4Aw4sG8rABwDOG97jGMkA=w2400

Levy_OUT

This is incredible, Eli . Thanks to you, and to the link Airfixx Airfixx posted, I've just discovered that the only Spurs ex-playerI know personally - a friend of mine, who sadly passed away last year - was one of only 4 players who signed for the club the year I was born. Never knew that before.
Before covid, I offered to take the dear man to the new stadium to watch a game, but sadly he has no liking for the club, because they dumped him when he suffered his career-ending injury.

1deESna.png

RIP, Mick - a truly lovely person.

Back
Top Bottom