Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is there a better source than barstool sports ?
My guess is that they offered the photo op and story to better publications but they were declined.

This is obviously the first step in their attempt at Greenwood’s rehabilitation. He probably needs to work pretty soon in order to maintain any semblance of his lifestyle, he’s never going to make it as a rocket scientist and good lawyers don’t come cheap. The message here is ‘how can the father of my child be an abuser?’ as if fathers and husbands can’t be abusers. I wouldn’t be surprised if Barstool paid them a fee for the shot.
Obviously, Greenwood doesn’t have a PR rep as it looks as if Greenwood has gone from abusing her to turning her out for tricks. Just a bad look all around.

Those two will have to gaslight their kids when they get older and hear those tapes.

Although abusers are pretty good at gaslighting people, so it probably won't be that difficult.

Even though I think she's also a victim, it is hard not to be frustrated with her for deciding to have a child with him and bringing them into this mess.

Back
Top Bottom