Progress

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One game in four years doesn't change the number of times we lost when the other guys got compact, parked the bus and didn't give us the space to attack into.

Teams managed to park the bus against chelsea and not give them room to attack into this season, they did it to Barcelona as well, and over at Juventus as well.

The frequency at which it happened during those 4 years was a lot less than its happened in the 3 years since.

Teams managed to park the bus against chelsea and not give them room to attack into this season, they did it to Barcelona as well, and over at Juventus as well.

The frequency at which it happened during those 4 years was a lot less than its happened in the 3 years since.
Not sure about that. I found that once we'd made the top 4 once, the rest of the league took us fairly seriously from that point on. We weren't "Lads, it's Tottenham" for anyone but United.

So we've not made any progress then?
If a well parked bus will work against Barcelona, it'll work against us as well. I think we'll get better as the squad matures, since we have some guys who seem decent at finding passes in tight spaces and/or shooting from range. But it still is a tactic which works well. That's why Pulis and Fat Sam manage to stay employed.

CGfe7HHWsAApaaB.jpg

And on the seventh day …
We rested.

:bow:

So we're looking like sliding down to 8th!

And this is progress?

A lot of you clever apologists for Poch who want to "give him another " season/chance etc would do well to remember Mr Ramos because if we keep this clown we will have a relegation battle next season!

And Arry will be too old to rescue us next time albeit he we'd be a distinct improvement on this idiot!

Apparently he got us to a minor cup final this season which we lost convincingly with Chelski barely having to break into a sweat but that's enough to let Poch carry on!!!

Well perhaps we should have kept Tim following that flawed logic!

I've not been posting here for long but generally it's a good board.

It's amusing though when you post something certain individuals disagree with they don't offer debate but post insults such as "buffoon" or "clueless" or childish little pics of babies etc BUT when you then ask a sensible question such as "what exactly has Poch achieved as a manager?" there's no response!

Funny that!

I don't think for one minute that this squad is worthy of top 4 whoever is in charge but the quality of football last season was generally abysmal with the 2 home games against the squatters and the Chavs excepted!

Lamela and Dembele would be class players with a decent coach but, sadly, this won't happen with this clown in charge!

So remember this post next November when we're in the bottom 3 if things stay as they are cos I will.

:pochfacepalm::pochbye::walker-scream:
This is a great find, Joe Clash Joe Clash . Good work.

sammyspurs sammyspurs . Critique or slagging off the manager?

And this was from the poster who claimed he always backs the whole club. Players, Owners and Manager!!!

:pochohshit:

Back
Top Bottom