Qatar world cup BBC vs ITV

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

whose coverage are you enjoying the most

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd have to say ITV. It would be the BBC but for the presence of that monumentally nauseating fuckwit Gary Lineker. It's got to the point where if he opens his mouth i just feel like punching the television. Can somebody please tell him he's not funny and nobody likes him so please get the fuck off our television screens.

He's utter cringe and why does he have to present every fucking match? At least get some other cunt to do a few games, but no they have to wheel him out in front of everything.

I regret the day he ever played for us, he's an absolute fucking weapon of a man.

They are both bloody awful. But I feel itv have the worst commentators. Tyldsley and Champion....
puke dressing GIF

I think the pundit line ups are weird...it's like they just put all the Sky, BT and BBC pundits into a hat and just drew them out to be either on BBC or ITV...

Back
Top Bottom