Questions for episode 27

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate this question, gives me weird shivers, but Spurs win Europa league this season and Woolwich win the Champions League... or neither happens?

How much money would you accept to do the following: Attend every woolwich game home and away, all expenses paid, players lounge after the game for beers with the team, have to cheer incessantly through each game and do a woolwich pod every week, for one whole season.

Question for Al: Al, if you had a chance to put your nob though a 'glory hole' and later found out it was your mum on the other side, which one of the TFC would you shamefully tell to get it off your chest? Who could you trust not to pass it on?? :avbpray:

I hate this question, gives me weird shivers, but Spurs win Europa league this season and Woolwich win the Champions League... or neither happens?

L0M0e.gif

There should be a special place in hell for people like you for asking that.

Because he hasn't been scoring every other appearance this year, do you want Adebayor to die a slow, painful death in private, or a fast, glorious, but painless death in public?

Every Spurs fan is desperate for the club to win trophies consistently and earn our place as the best team in the land. BUT, do you ever think that if we became as successful as Man United, a few years down the line supporting Spurs would lose a lot of its appeal?
In short, is the beauty of supporting Spurs that true glory is always just slightly out of reach?

Doc Brown from the popular 'Back to the Future' series of films turns up in his flying Delorean and tell you that you have to go to the future because 'something's got to be done about your kids!'.

As it turns out, your future offspring grows up to be the most staunch, detestable gooner the world has ever known.

Doc Brown offers to take you back in time to the day the baby was born and let you go into the hospital and switch it for one that doesn't have this horrible affliction.

Nobody will ever find out.

Do you do it?

Every Spurs fan is desperate for the club to win trophies consistently and earn our place as the best team in the land. BUT, do you ever think that if we became as successful as Man United, a few years down the line supporting Spurs would lose a lot of its appeal?
In short, is the beauty of supporting Spurs that true glory is always just slightly out of reach?

I look forward to hearing Flav Flav or spooky spooky muddle their way through that one whilst half cut

:adeohshit: :baletroll:

:levyeyes:

Forever, as Sandro is not a maniac without control, he is a gentle beast!
Right. He's the "Na levada do pan" guy (all about dancing, having a drink, and partying). Neymar is the "Ai se eu te pego" guy (with lyrics like "assim você me mata").

The Beast is gentle and a little bit cowboyish, but just to keep it interesting.

Spurs have the weekend off this week and will probably go somewhere nice and warm. Have you ever benefited from a serious fuck up?

Back
Top Bottom