Questions for episode 41 (finale)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thelonious

The Fighting Cock
Thelonious World Peace
Questions for our final podcast of the season please.

Windy will be appearing so questions for him and Engineer Al, also, give some suggestions wrong in sixty seconds please. x

Windy: Where would you ideally like to see youngsters like Pritchard, Ceballos etc. get loan time.

Al:Would you ever consider doing a version of your EP performed entirely on the lute (like Sting did)

Wrong in 60 seconds: Why should Spurs be forced to play in the conference next year.

Cocks: If Alan Sugar gave Spurs the money to buy Messi would you suck him off (under the table while he fired someone on the apprentice. He delivers the line "your fired" just as he climaxes)

Wrong in 60 seconds: Why do you think Jack Wilshere should become our club captain.

Cocks: Now that the season is over, which player do you think has sold the most and the least amount of kits this year?

Windy: Who do you think our most promising young talent is?

Wrong in 60 seconds: Woolwich deserved to finish above us because they are better than us, discuss...

Windy: Who, of the U21's side, can you see getting first team opportunities next season?

Cocks: Of the players we have signed under AVB, who has been most crucial to our performances this season, Lloris, Dembele, Verts, Holtby, Siggy, Dempsey etc.?

Al: If Spurs were to make it to an FA Cup Final, would you record an FA Cup Final Song?

Question for Mr Windy - what is the player with the most raw talent throughout all the youth systems (u21,u18,u17 etc) and who is the youth player that will make the most first team appearances next season?

Question for Al - what decade would you like to travel to and live in for a short period of time, knowing that you will come back to the exact same day you travelled back and nothing can change your future or present?

Question for the cocks - first thing, thanks for a brilliant year of TFC! What is your plan for 1882 now? I saw Flav saying he wanted to focus more on youth than the first team on twitter, will 1882 really take off next year?

Wrong in 60 Seconds: Go round the table explaining why each member of the pod is in no position to talk about Spurs and why this should be their final appearance.

:troll:

Wrong in 60 seconds:
- Why is the StubHut Deal a brilliant step forward for fans.

For Al: When is your show, can it be an 1882 event with lots of drugs and alcohol?

For Cocks: Would you rather be a dickhead and have no penis or have a dick on your head but a nice person.

For Windy: If you could say a single sentence to this seasons U21 side - what would it be?

— Sol Campbell should get a hero's welcome at Ledley's testimonial
— We should bin the new stadium plan, splash the cash to win the league, and then move the club out to the country.
— We should adopt red as our primary colour because it's apparently the colour of luck in some cultures with which I'm not terribly familiar
— ENIC should sell the club to a consortium led by Beckham
— We need to change our badge out of deference to preventing cruelty to animals (ever wonder how that cock gets his spurs?)
— We should all be following Alan Sugar on twitter
— No one should renew his or her season ticket.
— Spurs should raise prices to keep out the riff-raff and make the matchday experience more appealing to tourists who will spend their ancillary tourist budget in the City/etc. and not in local Tottenham kebab shops, thereby helping London out because a rising tide lifts all ships, innit.
— White Hart Lane should have a statue of Thatcher erected out front. If Craven Cottage can get Jacko…

— We need to change our badge out of deference to preventing cruelty to animals (ever wonder how that cock gets his spurs?)
Cocks develop spurs naturally as they reach adulthood.
The one on the Tottenham badge doesn't appear to have been fitted with metal replacements. Of more concern is the removal of the comb and wattle.

End this highly stylised depiction of animal cruelty now!

I'm not going to be able to make tonight but if anyone else has a question about the youth set-up, stick it in here and I'll do a Q&A article for the TFC blog if there's enough interest.

Thanks for putting up with my youth and loan updates this season! Let's hope the loans are a bit more successful next time.

FHM buy the rights to the PL for next season and appoint one hot celeb to be our mascot. Who do you think has all the right attributes to sum up Spurs?

Please take into account: Personality, choking reflex, looking good from afar, needing cosmetic enhancements and continually driving us mad.

Wrong In 60 Seconds: Name as many Woolwich legends as you can and tell everyone why you love them.

I'm gonna write an article with a few lines on each of these, since I didn't get to answer them on the final pod. Anything from anyone else?

Tucker: Where would you ideally like to see youngsters like Pritchard, Ceballos etc. get loan time.

Hegarz: Who do you think our most promising young talent is?

Pairsy1882: Who, of the U21's side, can you see getting first team opportunities next season?

gbsthfc: what is the player with the most raw talent throughout all the youth systems (u21,u18,u17 etc) and who is the youth player that will make the most first team appearances next season?

Ramsingh: If you could say a single sentence to this seasons U21 side - what would it be?

I'm gonna write an article with a few lines on each of these, since I didn't get to answer them on the final pod. Anything from anyone else?

Tucker: Where would you ideally like to see youngsters like Pritchard, Ceballos etc. get loan time.

Pairsy1882: Who, of the U21's side, can you see getting first team opportunities next season?

gbsthfc: what is the player with the most raw talent throughout all the youth systems (u21,u18,u17 etc) and who is the youth player that will make the most first team appearances next season?

Ramsingh: If you could say a single sentence to this seasons U21 side - what would it be?

Coulibally/Pritchard/McEvoy, don't/do believe the hype? (Sorry on the spelling front)

Do you think our long term development of talent will go downhill, up or stay the same what with Inglethorpe ditching us for L'pool? (some months ago already but would like to hear how much you think was down to him.)

Back
Top Bottom