Racism towards Eboue...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sertan said:
Hi, im a Besiktas fan,

thank christ ur not a spurs fan, because i'd be acutely embarrassed to be associated with a total ignoramus like u.

sertan said:
the issue about the Eboue is not about racism, it is about about his diving himself all the time. What about , Pascal Nouma, Daniel Amokhachi especially Les Ferdinand who are played for Besiktas. We always loved and admired them. There is no racism in Turkey except kurdish people. Why except ? Due to their supporting and backing terrorism that's why. This is my advice, never trust kurdish and be aware of them. A lot of etnics in Turkey, they never hit us but Kurds did. Let' s come to the subject, we are not racist. We are only against the cheaters and traitors. I think you do the same.

kurds are traitors for wanting to be free of turkish domination? jesus h christ. please... someone ban this disgusting piece of shit. this fascistic nonsense has no place on the fc forum.

"YID ARMY!"

put that in ur shisha and smoke it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIGmgN7vte4[/youtube]

The poor lad needs to get a transfer away from this stupidity. UEFA sort it out, ban on Europe.

I probably need to see it a few more times but I didn't see anything racist apart from a bunch of cunts wanting to give another cunt a shoeing. :shrug:

Everyone's always way too quick to jump in with "it's racist."

Just because Eboue is black doesn't make him exempt from being a cunt. As has been commonly mentioned, he's a diving gooner prick which is irritating. Did those guys want to attack him for racial reasons? Perhaps, but it's not screamingly obvious from this video.

There are no racists except for the Khurds , who happen to be the oppressed minority in Turkey (or almost everywhere they live)

Thats like , there is no racism in the states , except for them jealous (insert non kaukasian minority here).

Belgian Spur said:
There are no racists except for the Khurds , who happen to be the oppressed minority in Turkey (or almost everywhere they live)

Thats like , there is no racism in the states , except for them jealous (insert non kaukasian minority here).

I understand what he means though. Like in some parts of Northern Ireland as long as you show your allegiance to one side of the sectarian divide you won't be touched because of your race. For example, you could be an Asian Buddhist as long as you were a Protestant Asian Buddhist.

When you're in a real split sectarian division its weird because racism doesn't actually come into it. The people could look identical but they will be targeted on whatever they are believed to represent. I know sectarianism is still kind of racism, but in places where it comes first sometimes the latter is ignored as the idiots are too caught up in the former.

I'm surprised that no-one has mentioned that blokes attempt at a punch on Eboue. A good 3 or 4 yards away and he goes for a right hook and ends up on his arse, he looked out of his nut as well.

AlMacca_ said:
I'm surprised that no-one has mentioned that blokes attempt at a punch on Eboue. A good 3 or 4 yards away and he goes for a right hook and ends up on his arse, he looked out of his nut as well.
:harrylol: was one of the worst attempts of punching someone that ive seen.

Sean said:
AlMacca_ said:
:harrylol: was one of the worst attempts of punching someone that ive seen.

The side view is so much funnier, Eboue wasn't even in the picture :harrylol:

Opening post video has been removed, so here it is again. This version also includes the 'dive' by Eboue- he gets hit by a bottle in the ribs and goes down clutching his face, and takes some coins to the head which somehow cause him to limp about.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2wqnA05HxU[/youtube]

Dru said:
In other news,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17784555

Emre banned for racially insulting Zokora.

I wonder if Didi done his little dance when he heard?
My understanding was that he was banned for insulting him, not racially.

"Had the committee decided the abuse was racial, Emre could have received a lengthier ban of four to eight matches."

Zokora claims Emre used the n-word, Emre claims he didn't. Either way it seems mental to ban someone for non-racial abuse, and way too short of a punishment if it is racial abuse.

I think it's blatantly clear that he was racist, I don't really know why the Turkish F.A. would not have found him guilty of that.

If they're setting the precedent of banning anyone who uses nasty names, football's really going down the shitter.

Back
Top Bottom