Radu Dragusin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like there was a fire alarm at the barbers half way through!
Looks up to the challenge ahead,but in position that we got two of the best in.
Europa league and hopefully cup runs will add to more game time and experience.
Good young lad and training along side Cuti and Mickey will take it all on board.
His agent could be bit of a down fall if not pulled into line big noting him and really still learning his craft.
Good pre season and think will be great addition.

I have a very funny story about a Hotel Fire alarm, a celebrity, and a Hitler moustache...

I'll let you fill in the dots!
Fat Barry from East Enders set Hitler’s moustache on fire where it had been perfectly preserved in room 308 of the Berlin Hilton .

He was asked not to but said “ I’m gonna do it anyway , I’m gonna do it anyway . I’m gonna do it anywaaaay

Some posters have unrealistic expectations of what our players could and should achieve.
Dragusin was U21 this season.

DOBAGE ON 1/1/24
27van de VEN Micky19/04/200122
28JOHNSON Brennan23/05/200122
29DRAGUSIN Ragu03/02/200221
30SARR Pape14/09/200221
31UDOGIE Destiny28/11/200221
32VELIZ Alejo19/09/200320
33PHILLIPS Ashley26/06/200518
34BERGVALL Lucas02/02/200617
35VUSKOVIC Luka24/02/200716
and Radu Dragusin will be starter in the first 11 for Romania in the incoming Euro final tournament ,held in Germany... (Belgium, Ukraine, Romania, Slovakia in Group E)

Anyone else think it might be worth trying a backline of

Porro-Cuti - Dragusin-VDV and pushing up Udogie to LW to see if he can evolve into an attacking winger ala bale?

No.

All we've discovered here is that we've got a great option to use in certain fixture and good depth in defence.

Udogie is a great LB in this system.

Anyone else think it might be worth trying a backline of

Porro-Cuti - Dragusin-VDV and pushing up Udogie to LW to see if he can evolve into an attacking winger ala bale?
In hindsight. We should have tried this ages ago

Getting Drag into the 11 would have added much needed height and strength and agree on Udogie but we were too wedded to the inverted ting

Spurs fans have been so conditioned to not have depth, the moment we have more than one quality player in a position, we instantly start trying to shoehorn them into the starting 11.

Dragusin will get loads of minutes and be really important as a CB.

At the same time, Romero and VDV is still our frontline CB partnership. Unless Dragusin proves he’s better than one of them. This is how is meant to be

Back
Top Bottom