Radu Dragusin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All I am saying is I won the league and champions league with a back 3 at Spurs on FM

Vicario

Dragusin Romero VDV

Porro Sarro Bissouma Udogie

Maddison Kulu

Son

All I am saying...

FM statistically real life and accurate...

Always.

When's the open top bus parade booked for?

Tv Show Reaction GIF by LogoTV

Because the point is to get the best XI out there.

Not that simple.

That’s what England tried and failed to do with the ‘golden generation’ and what Southgate is trying to do with Foden etc.

You play the players in their best positions and don’t shoehorn square pegs into round holes.

If that means some quality players start on the bench then so be it.

Watched the Romania game at silly o’clock as couldn’t sleep. If Radu’s all-round performance isn’t something to excited about then we can all go home. Now I appreciate playing for your country can do things to a player that Wolverhampton Wanderers away may not necessarily induce but given a Tottenham lack of Euro24 involvement, this is a very good thing to happen.

As I am designated stateless (by myself), Romania are my team of choice for the duration.

If the above is obvious, then you’ve wasted time reading this, which in itself amuses me.

Back
Top Bottom