Random Football Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Few things here:

0m10s - Ted McDougall coming in on more horizontal flight than Thunderbird 1 after it's levelled out en route to saving the world. And the green and black striped kit is fantastic. Also, 47,000 at Villa Park that day for a 3rd tier match.

0m57s - Roberto Bettega for England against Italy in a WC qualifier in 1976 (I think). More important than that - the goalnet at the Olimpico then is my favourite ever (and I know my goalnets, unfortunately). Fantastic the way the ball clings to the loose netting. FYI, the Olimpico has always had quality loose nets, and none of the tight bounce-back-to-the-halfway-line type that is favoured now (by us, for example).

1m32s & 2m13s - we seem to like letting opponents score diving headers against us at Wembley.

Where have you been all my life?
Can't believe I've only just discovered this thread...

Shame so many videos are now "unavailable due to copyright laws"

But the rest are amazing!

Back
Top Bottom