Rangers - would we wish it on Woolwich?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: Rangers - would we wish it on Woolwich?

Spurs Bhoy said:
spooky said:
What's been the reaction of the Rangers fanbase? They supporting Newco? I know 'Rangers' don't exist any more but surely that's just in the legal world. Fans are the club and all that jazz.

Some genuinely seem to believe they'll be back in the Champions League and winning the Spl in 4 years time....

They aren't the brightest. Really don't think it's sunk in how much trouble they are in though , had more protesters outside Ibrox when they signed a catholic than when they went into administration.

Everyone in Scotland's just bored with it tbh the season can't come quick enough.

But for the grace of God, eh?

Well, but for the grace of a wee Canadian bloke in a bunnet.

I wonder what it will feel like steamrollering every team, home and away. Looks like there's every chance Celtic will be undefeated for the season.

My attitude to that would be quite mixed.

Nah, they won't be undefeated, the Dons are going to do 'em. Or Caley Thistle, been Celtic's bogey team for a while.

Think Celtic will win the league but, like this past season, the cups are up for grabs.

Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
I wonder what it will feel like steamrollering every team, home and away. Looks like there's every chance Celtic will be undefeated for the season.

My attitude to that would be quite mixed.

No chance of Celtic going undefeated.

And won't steamroll most teams home or away , if we get into the CL group stages then we'll be resting players in the Spl.

OK. Will winning the league feel like an achievement or a default?

Don't see how it can be default when Celtic have done nothing wrong. Winning the league is winning the league , the title race might not be there but it's definitely not default.

Only default league titles are the ones Rangers have won over the last decade.

Spurs Bhoy said:
OK. Will winning the league feel like an achievement or a default?

Don't see how it can be default when Celtic have done nothing wrong. Winning the league is winning the league , the title race might not be there but it's definitely not default.

Only default league titles are the ones Rangers have won over the last decade.
I agree, but what I mean is that there won't be any competition, so it'll be a walkover.

udgbs.jpg

Can you see some fans returning to their other clubs because of this or the interest dying out more-so? I remember meeting a few Scots on holiday that were Motherwell fans but their "big team" was Celtic.

Ladbrokes/William Hill/Betfred outlets in Scotland must be absolutely gutted :gomes:
Must feel the same as all those poor cocaine dealers Alan Hutton left behind :bae:
Or Huddlestones formerly nearest Greggs after he moved (immense wording) :hudd:

So they want to strip them of their "undeserved titles"??

In that case - I would very much wish it on Woolwich............where is the chat for them being where they rightly belong??!!

How many Rangers fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

10, 1 to change it and 9 to insist that it is stil the same bulb.

I'm gonna put it out there and say that Rangers will meet Celtic in one of the cups. That could be hilarious.

Cunts, the both of them.

Back
Top Bottom