Ratings - Everton (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only reason I didn't rate him lower was that track back to left back, other than that I can't remember a single contribution from him, but fear not Defoe lovers will pop in and say how amazing he is next week when he scores a brace against Swansea and then disappear again when he does fuck all against Stoke.

Also note how he was playing in a 4-4-2 with Adebayor and still did fuck all so noone has come and said "oh but he's playing in a role as a lone striker which doesn't suit him"

Only reason I didn't rate him lower was that track back to left back, other than that I can't remember a single contribution from him, but fear not Defoe lovers will pop in and say how amazing he is next week when he scores a brace against Swansea and then disappear again when he does fuck all against Stoke.

Also note how he was playing in a 4-4-2 with Adebayor and still did fuck all so noone has come and said "oh but he's playing in a role as a lone striker which doesn't suit him"
You Defoe fanboys piss me off......

get him off, lets get the free scoring Harry Kane in, or Falque - the well known poacher. Why take a chance with the 5th highest scorer in the league - anyone with the top notch service he enjoyed at the weekend would have scored a double hattrick.

booooooooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom