Reasons to be cheerful

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We still have cretinousgoat cretinousgoat s wrestling escapades to keep us entertained

Lo Celso , Ndombellly , Rodon , Reguillon and Winks will all be like new signings next season

We have Don Paratici

We still have cretinousgoat cretinousgoat s wrestling escapades to keep us entertained

Lo Celso , Ndombellly , Rodon , Reguillon and Winks will all be like new signings next season

We have Don Paratici

100% genuine and I swear on my life - I’m literally on the train home from wrestling actually and just had one of the most humiliating sessions I ever had.

Thinking about it actually makes me want to die 🙈🤣😭

We have Don Paratici

jackie chan raid GIF

Spill, I love a bit of gossip 😂

So for this session, we agreed that every time someone tapped out, they’d have to do a forfeit. Naturally she kicked my ass. Tapped out to headscissors, facesits, rear naked chokes etc.

I have no idea what I thought the potential forfeits would be but I was not prepared for:

a) having to clean her feet with my tongue
b) being made to crawl on all fours (I was wrestling in boxers fyi) whilst she rode me across the mats, made me neigh like a horse then sing the welsh national anthem whilst she spanked my ass
c) have to do the Macarena in front of her which could only end when she kicked me in the nuts
d) di as many press ups as I could with her sat on my back (3) and she positioned her feet so that every time I went down they’d meet my face.

😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

So for this session, we agreed that every time someone tapped out, they’d have to do a forfeit. Naturally she kicked my ass. Tapped out to headscissors, facesits, rear naked chokes etc.

I have no idea what I thought the potential forfeits would be but I was not prepared for:

a) having to clean her feet with my tongue
b) being made to crawl on all fours (I was wrestling in boxers fyi) whilst she rode me across the mats, made me neigh like a horse then sing the welsh national anthem whilst she spanked my ass
c) have to do the Macarena in front of her which could only end when she kicked me in the nuts
d) di as many press ups as I could with her sat on my back (3) and she positioned her feet so that every time I went down they’d meet my face.

😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

Fed Up Goodbye GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

Back
Top Bottom