Reasons to be cheerful

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A thread to list ways to cheer us up about supporting Spurs during this uninspired period.

Udogie looks exciting for next season and Porro looks very good.

We do have a lot of quality midfielders, with very good options to come back from injury.

Erm...the Skywalk seems popular and hasn't been sued by George Lucas yet?

Any excuse!!!

Errrrr, errrr, errrrr

Pondering Deep Thoughts GIF

So for this session, we agreed that every time someone tapped out, they’d have to do a forfeit. Naturally she kicked my ass. Tapped out to headscissors, facesits, rear naked chokes etc.

I have no idea what I thought the potential forfeits would be but I was not prepared for:

a) having to clean her feet with my tongue
b) being made to crawl on all fours (I was wrestling in boxers fyi) whilst she rode me across the mats, made me neigh like a horse then sing the welsh national anthem whilst she spanked my ass
c) have to do the Macarena in front of her which could only end when she kicked me in the nuts
d) di as many press ups as I could with her sat on my back (3) and she positioned her feet so that every time I went down they’d meet my face.

😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

Tabletop Games Reaction GIF by AsmodeeGames

Back
Top Bottom