Refund the travelling support

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He should be partially refunding all ST holders for wasting this season due to his complete incompetence and having no contingency

It’s about the fifth time it’s happened - apparently 10% of our PL games under him have been with a caretaker. Sacking managers happens, never having a continence is inexcusable

Or the club if your sadistic enough provide free travel to the last 3 away games Birmingham, Liverpool & Leeds

Even though we were a shambles in those first 20 minutes and it was a disaster of a result, I do not condone fans walking out on the match early. Those fans that walked out after like 10 minutes are a disgrace and a stain on our great club. The fans that stayed to the end are true fans and I have huge respect for them. This was a freak result. To suggest to refund the fans is the most ridiculous suggestion I have read. We are all shocked at the result and hurting but this is football and sometimes a crazy game like this can happen.

Even though we were a shambles in those first 20 minutes and it was a disaster of a result, I do not condone fans walking out on the match early. Those fans that walked out after like 10 minutes are a disgrace and a stain on our great club. The fans that stayed to the end are true fans and I have huge respect for them. This was a freak result. To suggest to refund the fans is the most ridiculous suggestion I have read. We are all shocked at the result and hurting but this is football and sometimes a crazy game like this can happen.
Fella.....we've had enough of your trolling now...why don't you kindly fuck off....the fans who travelled all that way to find us 5 nil down in 20 fuckin minutes have every right to fuck off home for that long journey back....foul voted for constant trolling.

Yesterday was a complete shitshow

Firstly, train from Kings Cross cancelled, so had to squeeze into the one just before.
Then the game.
Then the train back delayed by an hour.

Entire thing should be refunded, by one set of cunts or another.

The Spurs players didn’t go to church Sunday morning. Clearly the problem for the big man.

I expect Satan was in their football boots probably. God just loved Newcastle more yesterday.

Peace be with you.

Back
Top Bottom