Refund the travelling support

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yesterday was a complete shitshow

Firstly, train from Kings Cross cancelled, so had to squeeze into the one just before.
Then the game.
Then the train back delayed by an hour.

Entire thing should be refunded, by one set of cunts or another.
My return was cancelled too first thing. Couldn’t move it so had to book a different train which cost another £105. The things we do!

Complimentary ticket to the opening day of LevySoccerWorld and a free go on The Downward Spiral Of Doom.

Even though we were a shambles in those first 20 minutes and it was a disaster of a result, I do not condone fans walking out on the match early. Those fans that walked out after like 10 minutes are a disgrace and a stain on our great club. The fans that stayed to the end are true fans and I have huge respect for them. This was a freak result. To suggest to refund the fans is the most ridiculous suggestion I have read. We are all shocked at the result and hurting but this is football and sometimes a crazy game like this can happen.
Cmon fella, it's obvious what you are, even the 1961 in your name is just there to mock us that we haven't won the league since then. Give it a rest and find a proper hobby.

I’m a bit surprised , pleased though.

Had my return train ticket fully refunded due to the delays, now the match ticket.

I wonder what I can do to get my money back for my Wetherspoons fry up…….

Fair play to the players/club for doing this, but I hope that we never have another performance like that again that requires the fans to be refunded

Would normally say this is performative silliness, but the game was so uniquely bad that the people in attendance deserve an apology of some sort. Utterly pointless if they don't go out and play hard in the remaining games, but maybe don't play a back four with wingers at full back in tough away fixtures from now on.

Back
Top Bottom