Refund the travelling support

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You have to laugh at times like this...

UO2UPJ3.jpg

What a fucking joke these players are.

Making a big statement about refunding the tickets for the travelling support like they are the big men.

You’re not. Do your fucking jobs.

Getting close to the point where I just need to shut the doors on these fucks totally. Makes me angry just looking at them and their shitty body language at the moment.

Will see what they do on the pitch on Thursday night.
“Lads it’s Tottenham”. Ten Hag team talk done.

If they capitulate …. I’m done. Cut a bit more stress out my life.

I think the simple fact of the matter is, the game against Newcastle was an absolute horror show. It's not the first time we've had that result, it's not even the worst, but the performance was a completely embarrassment on the club.

Bournemouth was one of those days. If Lenglet doesn't get injured we probably cling on for 1-0
If Sanchez doesn't have a mare we probably cling on for 1-0
If we changed it entirely instead of Sanchez, we probably win.
23 minutes of 1 player having the worst day of his career Vs the entire team embarrassing the club and the fans.
If Richarlison wasn't shite we'd of beaten Bournemouth

Let's not mention any names here though, I don't think there's any (Hojbjerg) need to point fingers at any one player in the squad (Dier) as that will just lead to a toxic atmopshere developing.

***Just kidding before anyone gets emotional. I actually thought Perisic, Porro & Kulu were the worst performers on the day, personally.
I guess their contributions should also be proportional with what they earn i.e. I wouldn't expect Skipp to pay as much as Kane because Kane is on a lot more money.

Dear Supporter,

Following the players’ message to supporters yesterday, we can confirm we have processed the refund of your Newcastle away ticket. Please note it may take up to seven days for these funds to appear in your account.

As part of the refund process, our system automatically deducted the two Ticketing Points awarded for the game from your account. They have now been added back to your account and no further action is required.

Thank you for your continued support.

Kind regards,

Tottenham Hotspur

Knowing the character of this group of players I think they’re just shitting a brick about the reception they’re due at home tomorrow and think this will placate the masses

They couldn’t give a toss about the fans.

Back
Top Bottom