Refund the travelling support

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where do you draw the line?
We were only bad for 23 minutes against Bournemouth. but for an offside and an inch or so, we'd have won that game.
I think the line is pretty clear.

If you concede 5 goals in 20 minutes away from home then the fans deserve their money back.

It doesn’t have to be exactly that many goals in that timeframe but I think you can see the point. Losing 5-0 with 2 goals coming in the second half is a lot different.

I think the line is pretty clear.

If you concede 5 goals in 20 minutes away from home then the fans deserve their money back.

It doesn’t have to be exactly that many goals in that timeframe but I think you can see the point. Losing 5-0 with 2 goals coming in the second half is a lot different.
I think the simple fact of the matter is, the game against Newcastle was an absolute horror show. It's not the first time we've had that result, it's not even the worst, but the performance was a completely embarrassment on the club.

Bournemouth was one of those days. If Lenglet doesn't get injured we probably cling on for 1-0
If Sanchez doesn't have a mare we probably cling on for 1-0
If we changed it entirely instead of Sanchez, we probably win.
23 minutes of 1 player having the worst day of his career Vs the entire team embarrassing the club and the fans.

It’s a little bit of a hollow gesture given that the players probably won’t even notice the cash missing from their pay, but you have to take it as well meant and at least it’s recognised that we were unacceptably shit. As to whether fans could or should walk out at 5-0 down, well surely that’s fine and up to each individual.

It’s a little bit of a hollow gesture given that the players probably won’t even notice the cash missing from their pay, but you have to take it as well meant and at least it’s recognised that we were unacceptably shit. As to whether fans could or should walk out at 5-0 down, well surely that’s fine and up to each individual.
I'm most interested in how the players are whacking it up and what those negotiations have been like. Is it prorated on a per minute basis? Is the prorated amount weighted proportionally based on wage? Hardly fair if Skipp and Sarr have to chip in the same as Kane. Is match rating being used to determine who was most shit and therefore owes the most? Are the subs getting fleeced, even though the match for Sanchez/Forster/Danjuma/Richie was a draw?

The whole thing is a 24k phony pr stunt to try to get the fans back on side...it's an utterly pathetic grasping at straws...makes me ashamed to be a supporter...

The players did the right thing.

I appreciate the gesture and it repairs some of the damage for me.

Now I want to see them fight in every match until the end of the season, even if we lose games, we go down fighting. And no more embarrassment.

Season was over the day we went out of the FA cup at Sheffield its just about pride and professionalism now from every player.

...it's.... It's.... it's like SUNDAY NEVER HAPPENED!
a1b4277c-1668-4885-8614-acc0c70d3be2.jpg

the only difference is, we've played one game more, and no one knows whyyyyy....

If it's shown up on people's accounts that way, it's because it's a byproduct of the system refunding the ticket. The firm that built the software undoubtedly never anticipated ownership giving people back their money on a match that was played and was attended. There will undoubtedly be a fix pushed through to charge those who were refunded £0.00 for a ticket that re-awards loyalty points.

The idea that Spurs give a fuck about who has what loyalty points and is purposely clawing them back is preposterous. People need to learn to chill the fuck out and think rationally.

I'm most interested in how the players are whacking it up and what those negotiations have been like. Is it prorated on a per minute basis? Is the prorated amount weighted proportionally based on wage? Hardly fair if Skipp and Sarr have to chip in the same as Kane. Is match rating being used to determine who was most shit and therefore owes the most? Are the subs getting fleeced, even though the match for Sanchez/Forster/Danjuma/Richie was a draw?
It wouldn't surprise me if the club's doing the refunding and just using the notion of the players digging into their own pockets as a PR stunt.

Oh so a ticket refund isn't enough now no? Well how about they refund the travel as well as the food - why stop there, pay for the hotel the night out (VIP section) the titty bar, the coke, the hookers

Yeah that would make up for it 💪

I swear people just love to be angry Karen's for the sake of it 😆

Back
Top Bottom