Reminder of Sanctions & Banning Policy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good news on the away tickets

Yeah fed up with the closed shop that currently exists.

Even if you bought every home ticket and the least popular away day you’d never get in the mix.

Fair enough if you go to on most occasions but the reality is an away ticket usually costs four times face on the resale market

Fully incentivises buying and reselling every fixture if you have the points

People have always given a spare to their mates. I've never known anyone ask for more than face value,It would be unthinkable.

If something comes up on match day and you can't make it, how are you going to return it?

I've got two together btw, West Stand.

I buy or sell.

I had to Google 'kat law' to find out who she is. What does that say about me, go easy?
It says you are a very fortunate person who has not allowed that person under your skin !

Sure she must mean well, but seems completely lost in regards to the tone of the room…

Back
Top Bottom