Return of "The Line"

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why, because in the Premier League era no team finishing 5th has ever achieved more than 67 points?

No, it isn't mathematically certain, because statistics are made to be broken.

Yes, it would be because Spurs 61 plus 8 points from the remaining five games means that Everton could not overtake Spurs with 56 + 12......

Why, because in the Premier League era no team finishing 5th has ever achieved more than 67 points?

No, it isn't mathematically certain, because statistics are made to be broken.

Just because no team finishing fifth has ever achieved more than 67 points in the Premier League era doesn't mean that won't be the case this year.
Erm... It's because we won't be caught by Everton if we get those results.

Wait a second, my bad, I'm talking about CL.

Who gives a shit about finishing above Everton? I thought we were trying to top Woolwich and Chelsea.

As we are out of the Europa, it's pretty much CL or bust now! Not that I mind the Europa, but we want/need CL to continue growing!!

photomay07135857.jpg

Squeaky-bum time......

Back
Top Bottom