Ridiculous Transfer Rumor of the Day

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Sturrigde would be a good addition to the squad. And seeing as he wants to leave Chelsea he can't be such a massive cunt.

Also it would be hilarious if we stole another player on the Liverpool wishlist.

VirginiaSpur

"Well done boys, good process." - Ref. Hooper
http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/2 ... or-Woolwich

Something tells me that I'm not alone in wanting this to happen. :w00t:

Roman, PLEASE sign for Woolwich. I'm begging you!

I love ridiculous transfer rumors

They're all horrible. I like reading transfer rumors but it's all horseshit. I never take them seriously. I had never seen such terrible journalism until I started reading EPL "ITK" rumors.

Flav, you've got an angry center...

oh DOOOOO me a favour! Pav won't go there... 'cos if he did, he'd be a fucking revelation linking up with fellow Russian Andreiyieyiyeiy Arse Shaving... could be a really horrible HORRIBLE move if it happens... which it won't! (even Arsehole Wanker ain't THAT stoopid!)

He's a massive cunt but a brilliant player. I'm torn, a loan for 6 months would be a compromise I suppose although I can't see it happening

He truly is a ..
Vo9ix.png

I wouldn't want him permanently, but if it gets to Jan 30 and we still have no new striker, then I would take a punt on him for the rest of the season. We'd never afford his wages long term.

Can you imagine him and VDV in the same changing room? All hell would break loose.

Purely from a forum smilie point of view it would be worth it
BBy49.png

Back
Top Bottom