Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

THFC6061 (of the legendary myfootballfacts&stats website) just posted this on GG

Valencia's Financial Director has announced in-club that Soldado has been "sold to Tottenham"
This one was started on Twitter by a young fella in Australia who claims he has a mate on work experience at Valencia.
Fucking ridiculous.

Lovely example of how Twitter gossip ruins a football fan's summer...

BQF9e7ACQAE8iwK.jpg:large

Not sure if these quotes have been posted. AVB on Soldado:

The former Chelsea and Porto boss said: “There is interest in the player, no matter what happened in the last couple of days.
“He is a quality player, he has done well at Valencia for the last few seasons.”
"He has had a good education from the Real Madrid school and he is a player which we interested in adding."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...asboas--despite-26m-asking-price-8733337.html

I follow Valencia's twitter account because they are my favorite team in Spain and I like to see their game updates, even though I barely speak Spanish. The call him "El Killer" on there because he is so lethal in the penalty area. I want this guy so bad.

These quotes from the Valencia president worries me:

"We agreed to meet Tottenham again to discuss the ways of paying and we did that because we understood that his buy-out clause would be met.
"Speaking about ways that deals are paid is normal and this will be done in a way that suits the financial department of Valencia and not that of any other clubs."

Paying that amount of money on Valencias terms?:levylol:

Back
Top Bottom