Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

xgL4eSV.gif

Seemed like a fine guy. Immeasurably glad he has fucked off. Never quite understood the obsession that people had regarding him. Can't see him being anything other than average in Spain, he's too far gone.

What a gent.

Nothing but the utmost respect for him. Never moaned and complained, that I know of. He'd continue to try hard after failed attempts, never moaned when being subbed off and just seemed an all round great guy. Horrible last few years for him with losing his child and how his footballing career has gone. I wish him all the best at Villarreal in a country that he no doubt loves and hope he can rekindle his form.

Just so no one jinxes it with a 'player X appreciation thread'. :avbmad:

:avbpray:

I don't rate Kane, and Coulibaly has disappointed, IMHO. So I think Obika is the best bet, but I think it's fair to say he ain't no David Villa or Benteke.

Out of all our 'targets' I think this bloke fits our requirements the best.

How much will Levy be willing to pay for him though? 28 years old with little re-sale value and untested in English football so no guarantee he'll be a success. Make no mistake any purchase we make over £20m is a huge gamble for us.

I want Goldado real bad.

With this news. I have a twinge in my wonky

Can't we just be happy that we got a player we needed and levy finally stumped up for a guy in his PRIME

Just looking back on the early days of Soldado's Spurs career...:soldadolol:

Dictionary definition of a player completely shot of confidence.

I suspect he'll be very good in Spain again, and have no doubt he'll score against us in the EL....

Back
Top Bottom