Rudiger claims he heard monkey chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The evidence is the full investigation but the Met Police, Tottenham Hotspur and CHELSEA..
You have to be on a wind up surely??? No one can be this naive, can they???
Why haven't the police taken action if the allegations were false?

People who pull the racist card or look for racism that isnโ€™t evident are as bad as the racists.

Itโ€™s been proven that there was no monkey chants or any act of racism and yet some are still trying to claim there was.

I thought David Badiel was deluded........

He isnโ€™t pulling โ€œthe race cardโ€ - and that is an extremely demeaning term - the man genuinely believes he heard monkey sounds but it just so happens he was mistaken.

Bloody race card; youโ€™d think race relations in the UK have been forever fine and dandy spouting that bollocks!

Why again are you asking this? I've said many times before I believe Rudiger misheard.
So what are you defending? the right of Rudiger to be a prick? if he misheard why doesn't he just say that?

Anyone can be wrong but when faced with what is now overwhelming evidence that he miss-heard why is he still stirring the shit? and you can't deny that he is ....

That's what I'm asking. If I thought he was was deliberately making this up, I would say throw the book at him.

So youโ€™re saying Rudiger was sincere in his allegations against our club and fans

Iโ€™m not asking if you defend his right to make them

Do you think he was sincere and honest in making them?

He isnโ€™t pulling โ€œthe race cardโ€ - and that is an extremely demeaning term - the man genuinely believes he heard monkey sounds but it just so happens he was mistaken.

Bloody race card; youโ€™d think race relations in the UK have been forever fine and dandy spouting that bollocks!

And how do you know that??? Yes he did pull the race card just because the big baby was getting booed for being a cheat.

If he was being racially abused the lengthy investigations would have said so..

You want to talk about demeaning? how about calling someone a racist that isn't one?? that's what this prick did for the 2nd time as well..

The biggest piece of scum to play the game and that is saying something.

So what are you defending? the right of Rudiger to be a prick? if he misheard why doesn't he just say that?
The right of him and other player to make a complaint if they feel they are being racial abused,
I didn't say that he feels that he misheard, I think he believes what he heard. I'm saying that I think he misheard.

So youโ€™re saying Rudiger was sincere in his allegations against our club and fans

Iโ€™m not asking if you defend his right to make them

Do you think he was sincere and honest in making them?
Yes I wouldn't defend him otherwise.

This is all "reds under the beds" stuff.

Rudiger gets booed - how do we know its not racist.

Some people don't like Obama - how do we know it's not racist

Judas is a cunt - how do we know its not racist

Some think Sissoko is shite - how do we know its not racist.

Etc, etc. Using that logic any criticism, of a black person, could be construed as racist.
It does nobody any favours.

The right of him and other player to make a complaint if they feel they are being racial abused,
I didn't say that he feels that he misheard, I think he believes what he heard. I'm saying that I think he misheard.
We get that you think he's wrong and are defending his right to be wrong, I support that ... but that has nothing to do with racism, it's just freedom of speech ... so why then is Rudiger still playing the race card?

We get that you think he's wrong and are defending his right to be wrong, I support that ... but that has nothing to do with racism, it's just freedom of speech ... so why then is Rudiger still playing the race card?
Of course it is something to do with racism the man believes he was subjected to racial abuse. It's not playing a race card if someone complains about racial abuse they believed they suffered.

Back
Top Bottom