Rudiger claims he heard monkey chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He misconstrued fuck all. He was getting booed because he is a cheat and once again decided to pull the racist card, just like he did BEFORE... Before meaning he has done it in the past.. Oh and once again, no evidence was found, funny that.
He is a fucking liar, pure and simple! Dont tell porky pies using the racism card because you damage the credibility of others claims in the future!

Ta save me the hassle of pressing Like a few dozen times, I’m with you on this MVP MVP .

Well done for keeping calm and considering the alternatives to “it couldn’t have happened because, well, Spurs”.

Like you, I think he misheard but don’t think he thinks he misheard.

Regardless of what colour I was I wouldn't be ok with it. There are plenty of chelsea fans that don't agree with it either.
If the club has a set of racist policies your point would have a lot more validity. The only thing Chelsea can do about the racist fans who stopped the black guy going on the train is have the police identify them and ban them for life.
....but there are also plenty of their fans who DO!

My point was, if I were a player of colour, making Fans of a club (SOME of whom ARE clearly racist) happy each week (by being part of a winning team) I'd have a problem with it...

He shouldn't be blaming another club's fans for being racist, when THOSE same fans have been subjected to racist/anti-Semitic abuse from fans of a club HE represents!

But if he heard it, he heard it... don't make it true!

He's a fluttering Kite!!!

It's because of gullible clueless idiots like you that this is still alive. The club have dropped it, Chelsea have dropped it, the press have dropped it but you still want to wallow in something that didn't happen.

Obviously you know more than the met police and all the investigator that have studied he footage. They have access to the most modern camera system in football, but they are all wrong and you are right of course..

Have a day off Lad..

Try reading the thread where I have posted; you’ll know then that you sound like a proper cunt! I’m not going over it again with a bod who’s brain cells are clearly on strike!

....but there are also plenty of their fans who DO!

My point was, if I were a player of colour, making Fans of a club (SOME of whom ARE clearly racist) happy each week (by being part of a winning team) I'd have a problem with it...

He shouldn't be blaming another club's fans for being racist, when THOSE same fans have been subjected to racist/anti-Semitic abuse from fans of a club HE represents!

But if he heard it, he heard it... don't make it true!

He's a fluttering Kite!!!
You have a problem with playing for any club then, unless you believe there is a club or clubs that doesn't have racist supporters. Would you not have a problem with it, if you were a white player?

He should if he believes those fans subjected him to racial abuse, we don't get a pass because we've subjected to racist/anti-semitic abuse in the past.

He misconstrued fuck all. He was getting booed because he is a cheat and once again decided to pull the racist card, just like he did BEFORE... Before meaning he has done it in the past.. Oh and once again, no evidence was found, funny that.

The “race card term “ usage is generally in the vocabulary of the ignorant of UK history and also of borderline racists themselves- I know not which category you fall in to!

Last edited:
But used by the even more ignorant.. Get you head out of the sand you ignorant Twat.

If someone had posted to me, what I posted to you I would have been incensed that you dare allude to the possibility that I’m even a Luke warm racist. Your retort either reveals what category you fall in to or identifies you as rather dense; I still can’t make my mind up!

If someone had posted to me, what I posted to you I would have been incensed that you dare allude to the possibility that I’m even a Luke warm racist. Your retort either reveals what category you fall in to or identifies you as rather dense; I still can’t make my mind up!

You don't bother me enough to warrant any consideration what you post about me.. I don't usually converse with the brain dead type but i'm bored so may just spend some time exposing you as the Dick that you are.

Hey Baz that disagree was out of left field?

I don’t know what “out of left field” means but presumably you are not happy with me disagreeing with you?

I disagreed with you saying MVP is a ‘top man’ because I don’t think that he is as evidenced by this thread
I haven’t accused him of being abusive because he isn’t but , like Rudiger, he should now drop it imv

Ok?

I don’t know what “out of left field” means but presumably you are not happy with me disagreeing with you?

I disagreed with you saying MVP is a ‘top man’ because I don’t think that he is as evidenced by this thread
I haven’t accused him of being abusive because he isn’t but , like Rudiger, he should now drop it imv

Ok?
Just me or everyone discussing it?

MVP MVP I think our differences stem from the fact you appear to me to be absolving Rudiger of any personal responsibility for the ongoing situation and allowing him to have no liability for the consequences of his actions and words. Whereas you expect all other parties involved to shoulder those burdens. He gets a free ride but no one else does. Which just doesn’t seem fair in my eyes.

You don't bother me enough to warrant any consideration what you post about me.. I don't usually converse with the brain dead type but i'm bored so may just spend some time exposing you as the Dick that you are.

You’re not doing very well. After six pints of Aspall with my seventh just placed in front of me I’d have though Id have been exposed already. You sound like a bored teenager so I’ll call it a day chatting with you. :disdain:

Doesn’t take long mate

Usually threatens to ‘lay you out’ like he used to do to police officers

Back
Top Bottom