Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd love for him to go to the Championship.

Every season I follow a team there and would love to see how he gets on week by week. The Championship makes for much better viewing anyway as the commentators aren't as narrative driven and there is less time wasted of players feigning injury.

Leeds next season?

Another person I want to apologize to. Wanted Mason gone in the summer but if you were to compliment one thing about Mason in that post-conte stint last season it would be the out-of-possession work, we massively improved in this area at the end of last season

Combine this with his defensive knowledge from working with Mourinho and Conte and you have the perfect assistant to Ange.

View: https://twitter.com/jordan_t_mead/status/1664693273447784448?s=46&t=6hp9556H_GJ_LQNWePnt-g

Yeah I changed my mind on Mason last season. Whilst he didn't get the results he showed plenty of tactical skills to get us back in the game against the Dippers (fucking Moura) and Manure too.

Also was the first manager with the stones to bench Dier.

Yeah I changed my mind on Mason last season. Whilst he didn't get the results he showed plenty of tactical skills to get us back in the game against the Dippers (fucking Moura) and Manure too.

Also was the first manager with the stones to bench Dier.
Yup those as well. But yeah, the out of possession positioning up the pitch while we were playing a more attacking system impressed me, it was different to the football we were playing all season with conte.

I believe his defensive coaching has shown this season, like today when we were holding for the draw late on

Back
Top Bottom