Ryan Nelsen.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hah yeah no offence to Nelsen, but let's face it, he's unlikely to get fit to play many games in the near future. I can't stand QPRse.

haha xD I was a little sarcastic, just a little bit. true that, never understood why we even got him and saha in... silly moves to increase the wage bill for half a year -.-

Remember being in Park Lane a couple of seasons back and Niko delivered a lovely corner from the shelf, can't remember who scored it though

i'm not too bothered about this. when we heard that we were going to sign a defender from Blackburn, we all got excited expecting Samba. WE GOT THE MAN WITH THE JAW OR A GOD RATHER THAN A BEAST IN DEFENCE :nelsen:

Back
Top Bottom