Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why would they take a chance on him though? He’s not good enough and clubs at that level will not take a chance on a player who’s started 35 games in 5 seasons. None of those managers are putting their jobs on the line to sign a guy who is injury prone and a poor player when fit.
Has he started them? I wouldn't be surprised if he's come on as a sub in a lot.

I don't know how long he has left on his contract with us but it all depends if he can get fit and stay fit. If he could I think someone like wolves or Palace even west ham would take a punt on him even if only offering a 2 year deal. Realistically though I think if that did happen he'd be better off dropping down to a promotion chasing side and trying to rebuild again. I mean with the amount of these injuries there surely has to be a strong possibility he has yo call it a day after seeing out his contract with us.

Contract ends summer 2025.

Even in this hypothetical world where you think we can sell him; his subsequent deal with his no club is a separate issue.

The fact is; by the time he (again; hypothetically) proved he could stay fit, his deal with us would be over so really who cares what his next deal comprises.

In the meantime, expecting any kind of trf fee for the lad or for us to shift his wages in the meantime is a pipedream.

Contract ends summer 2025.

Even in this hypothetical world where you think we can sell him; his subsequent deal with his no club is a separate issue.

The fact is; by the time he (again; hypothetically) proved he could stay fit, his deal with us would be over so really who cares what his next deal comprises.

In the meantime, expecting any kind of trf fee for the lad or for us to shift his wages in the meantime is a pipedream.
I wasn't thinking about selling tbh more him seeing out the contract then moving on. He's got a season and a half to show to potential suiters he can stay fit before he moves on. If it was up this summer I think he'd have no chance finding a club. I think his career here is over now.

This guy needs to go, utter waste of space.

And if for no other reason than so that I don't get chumped into clicking click bait articles that "Important Spurs player suffers hamstring set back" there's me scrambling thinking its VDV or something....

This guy needs to go, utter waste of space.

And if for no other reason than so that I don't get chumped into clicking click bait articles that "Important Spurs player suffers hamstring set back" there's me scrambling thinking its VDV or something....
I remember one said “Massive boost for Tottenham as monster player returns to training”. I opened it up and it was about him. Away and take a fuck to whoever wrote that!!!🤣🤣🤣

Only made 38 appearances for spurs since signing in the summer of 2019 .
38 appearances in 5 years

Might not even be able to get him a loan if he can even be fit come July .
Might be a mutual termination
Plus a year on loan at Hoffenheim to be fair.

But I think he's been injured for the equivalent of 2 complete seasons which is an horrendous statistic.

Kinda feel for him, this has just been a disaster. He has had good games against the likes of Salah and Mahrez so he's certainly not a bad player, it's just sad his body cannot stand up to the rigours of professional football.

He’s by far the worst player I’ve witnessed for us in 43 years of supporting Tottenham and I’ve seen some absolutely horrific players. He offers nothing. I just think he’s stole a living with us and is a poor player.
I do feel for him and his injury problems because it will be affecting his mental health.
Not having this, he isn't even a bad player let alone one of our worst ever - he had good games against league winners like Salah and Mahrez.

He is though unfortunately permanently crocked, and a player who is always injured is of no use to us.

He’s by far the worst player I’ve witnessed for us in 43 years of supporting Tottenham and I’ve seen some absolutely horrific players. He offers nothing. I just think he’s stole a living with us and is a poor player.
I do feel for him and his injury problems because it will be affecting his mental health.

What absolute nonsense, sorry

Just to put it in perspective - Kevin Scott played 274 times for Newcastle, many of which were as captain through his 20's
Sessegnon has around 200 - however 120 of those were in his teens for Fulham. 86 appearances in 6 seasons since.
He's barely even a footballer.

Makes you wonder if he had too much football too young and it’s contributed to these injuries. I’ve said it before but a 16/17 year old kid shouldn’t be playing men’s football. It’s just not physically or mentally fair really if you think about it.

Makes you wonder if he had too much football too young and it’s contributed to these injuries. I’ve said it before but a 16/17 year old kid shouldn’t be playing men’s football. It’s just not physically or mentally fair really if you think about it.
The fact that these kids nowadays are in about academies from such an early age and train 4 times a week and play must be an issue for some later in their careers. Sess may be one of those

Back
Top Bottom