RZ Pellets WAC or is that Wolsberger AC, whatever they are called (A) 18/2/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Goes without saying these are piss poor.

But as the saying goes, can only beat what's in front of you.

The front 4 have all been excellent for me, Just want to see Dele get on the scoresheet to cap off his performance.

Still can't believe there are people who think Bergwjin is fit to lace up his boots tbh its comical.

Jose in release the attacking shackles shock! Good to see bale hit a special. Hopefully another one like that v west ham on sunday. Will never forget that bale special all them years ago at west ham. Favourite ever tottenham goal that was.

Yep, and happy to be Cup Kings again
It’s underrated......4th over this?

Fuck right off

They were asking the other day on the pod if people would prefer a top four place, or winning Europa League and finishing in 8th. I'd absolutely take the later.

I'm thinking that is incredibly long odds, but I'd take it in a second.

I'm watching this in Spanish to remove the English media's tilt jajaja! Still, it's easy to see why we are conceding so many goals

They were asking the other day on the pod if people would prefer a top four place, or winning Europa League and finishing in 8th. I'd absolutely take the later.

I'm thinking that is incredibly long odds, but I'd take it in a second.
8th EL and Carabaro cup ain’t to shabby! :mourthumb:

Back
Top Bottom