S9E56 - ENIC OUT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy/ENIC lovers, still justifying that they’ve been ‘very good’ for the club as they built the best stadium in the world. I ask them, as trophies won is the yardstick of success at any major club, how many have Spurs won since that mob turned up at WHL?

I rest my case.

These owners are a joke, and have been since before the shiny new stadium was even being constructed.
I have been saying this for years and getting dogs abuse for my valid opinion, maybe now finally we can all get on the same page and eradicate our club of these parasites.
Fuck levy & enic....give us back our club

Good podcast with both positions well put forward. I’m still “in” but highly critical of footballing decision-making and footballing leadership. Badly need a strong empowered DoF and infrastructure around them.

Levy/ENIC lovers, still justifying that they’ve been ‘very good’ for the club as they built the best stadium in the world. I ask them, as trophies won is the yardstick of success at any major club, how many have Spurs won since that mob turned up at WHL?

I rest my case.

It's funny that you'd use this thread to wave your flag as the TFC podcast typically doesn't represent a miserable moaner outlook on supporting the club....

I'm guessing your don't usually listen to it and just found the title of this week's show appealing...?

It's funny that you'd use this thread to wave your flag as the TFC podcast typically doesn't represent a miserable moaner outlook on supporting the club....

I'm guessing your don't usually listen to it and just found the title of this week's show appealing...?
Here’s a newsflash - you DONT have to post in every single thread on here in between your other200+ daily posts.

And you certainly don’t have to constantly berate those who’ve seen the poisonous ways of our current owners - simply because you’re too blind to see the damage being done

Take a day off

2012 was indeed the first big fuck up for me, as the bloke on the pod says. We had an incredible XI but desperately needed quality reinforcements. We got inadequate and insufficient backup. Team started to fade and got worn down over the season. Microcosm of ENIC years all over. Rinse repeat.

I don't mean this specifically about Flav but I think it's just so weird when people say 'oh but Liverpool lucked into having one of the best RBs in the world' when we literally stumbled on a top 3 striker in Europe, one of the best ever in this league, and overplayed him to the point it's taking a toll on his legacy.

I appreciate how the TFC podcast is cathartic and moaning all the time doesn't sound great but Sav served up the sobering reality of the last 8 or so years.

Back
Top Bottom