Saha has been released!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Raitei said:
mariaruelasmx said:
WilsonJet said:
In the nicest possible way...

fuck you Gio

You shut your filthy whore mouth.

I get the feeling this is the point where everyone turns on you.

GDS is pretty awful though :p
I have to admit- I like the guy. He hasn't ever been played in position with us. Regardless of our views though- he'll never be played in position so why bother discussing it. Harry doesn't rate him- the end.

BrooklynYid said:
I have to admit- I like the guy. He hasn't ever been played in position with us. Regardless of our views though- he'll never be played in position so why bother discussing it. Harry doesn't rate him- the end.

He's repeatedly played in his best position - unused substitute

Blanchflower said:
BrooklynYid said:

He's repeatedly played in his best position - unused substitute
Ok- I'll take the bait- I remember (using my David Pleat voice) when Bale played that same position and people said the same thing about him.

Blanchflower said:
Difference being Bale was out injured for 8 months rather than out boozing for 3 years
No one complained when Gazza did it (not comparing the two though). My point is- he hasn't even gotten a chance. It's crazy. He bangs in goals for fun for his country, and he can't even get a sniff- even when players aren't performing and aren't fit. Couple that with the fact that we won't sell him for less than man city prices- it boggles my mind. Regardless- this whole conversation has been exhausted on every Spurs forum in the world. I like him- you don't -and after it's all said and done- he'll never play.

BrooklynYid said:
Blanchflower said:
Difference being Bale was out injured for 8 months rather than out boozing for 3 years
No one complained when Gazza did it (not comparing the two though). My point is- he hasn't even gotten a chance. It's crazy. He bangs in goals for fun for his country, and he can't even get a sniff- even when players aren't performing and aren't fit. Couple that with the fact that we won't sell him for less than man city prices- it boggles my mind. Regardless- this whole conversation has been exhausted on every Spurs forum in the world. I like him- you don't -and after it's all said and done- he'll never play.

I'm in agreement he should have been given a proper chance but for the record some players do suit international football and not club football and vice versa. David Healy, for example, scored a hat-trick against a European Championship winning Spain team and went on to be the highest goalscorer ever in an International European qualification season. Yet his club career is very mediocre. But I do like GDS and feel we have wasted him a lot.

Regarding Saha, thank fuck. He was good on his début but has shown little desire since and appears to support Chelski. Hopefully we can shift or release some more deadwood soon.

Back
Top Bottom