Sandro Memes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd love to see you geniuses creating some well deserved Memes for Sandro...

Saw one on Twitter but I genuinely don't know how to put pictures on here that I have saved?!?!

Not sure if that's worked. Anyway, I think he deserves some, especially after '#AskSandro' if anyone saw that

Saw one on Twitter but I genuinely don't know how to put pictures on here that I have saved?!?!

It's simple enough, first get the url for the image, usually done by right clicking the image and then selecting copy image location, if you want to take one from your desktop you will have to upload it with imgur or imageshack or something.

Then when you are positing it, click on the little tree symbol, and paste the link in there.

It's simple enough, first get the url for the image, usually done by right clicking the image and then selecting copy image location, if you want to take one from your desktop you will have to upload it with imgur or imageshack or something.

Then when you are positing it, click on the little tree symbol, and paste the link in there.

Ah that's what I was doing wrong, I need to upload! Cheers pal

Back
Top Bottom