Sandro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agree, first name on the sheet (after Lloris, obvs) for me. Great work rate and doesnt appear to like scoring shit goals

I've got big man love for the Beast. Love watching him in all the interviews. A genuinely great guy, with a bizarre sense of humour.

Oh, he's a cracking footballer too. :sandroscream:

Absolutely loved his goal today. Booooooom!

What a beauty of a goal today, I would love him to get a few more like that, as he has obviously the talent. We are so much better when he plays, hope he stays for ever.

Difficult to take it off Daws, but I think Sandro would make a great captain and would lead by example.
He's ever improving language wise as well, and he's a vocal sort of person... I wouldn't want to disappoint him out on a football pitch, all of a sudden you've got the brazillian beast screaming down your neck doing everything in his power to not kick your head off with a jump kick!

He's ever improving language wise as well, and he's a vocal sort of person... I wouldn't want to disappoint him out on a football pitch, all of a sudden you've got the brazillian beast screaming down your neck doing everything in his power to not kick your head off with a jump kick!

I think Sandro is the type who would really embrace being the captain too and give you a proper bollocking if you weren't doing your job up to the required standard. I fuckn love the bloke and think he'd be the perfect captain. Daws is a great servant of the club an all but for me he comes across abit on the soft side and if we ever get a proper LB he might not even be starting much.

Kissed the badge today. I'm normally very cynical about that bollocks but from him...

I know it's "love the shirt" but I can't help it. I want his babies.

I <3 sandro

I love you.

I think Sandro is the type who would really embrace being the captain too and give you a proper bollocking if you weren't doing your job up to the required standard. I fuckn love the bloke and think he'd be the perfect captain. Daws is a great servant of the club an all but for me he comes across abit on the soft side and if we ever get a proper LB he might not even be starting much.
Agree! I think the response from all when he scored, said it all!

Probably abit early but do we think he will get in the brazil squad for the World Cup?

as long as he doesn't pick up any more serious injuries I reckon he'll get in their

He's a far stronger player than anyone else they have in the DM position and before his injury was becoming a regular iirc

as long as he doesn't pick up any more serious injuries I reckon he'll get in their

He's a far stronger player than anyone else they have in the DM position and before his injury was becoming a regular iirc

Start with a capital and it's 'there'. Something to do with ownership I believe. Also. Try and avoid get or got. It makes you sound common.

Your second sentence is fine, to an extent, but it is bollocks and conjecture considering you know nothing of Brazilian football.

Start with a capital and it's 'there'. Something to do with ownership I believe. Also. Try and avoid get or got. It makes you sound common.

Your second sentence is fine, to an extent, but it is bollocks and conjecture considering you know nothing of Brazilian football.
Audere don't normally mind u but attacking people for the use of certain words/mistakes/ sentence structure makes you out to be a wanker...
The only other real contender for sandros spot is Gustavo...

If he can keep himself fit, and I worry about his tendency to pick up injuries, there aren't many players that match his level in that position.
Getting into the squad should be easy for him. Compare him to Lucas for instance..!!

Audere don't normally mind u but attacking people for the use of certain words/mistakes/ sentence structure makes you out to be a wanker...
The only other real contender for sandros spot is Gustavo...

he is abit of a wanker, just abit though

he's far more just a sad little drunk man....

Back
Top Bottom